• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How many ski day so far? (2012/13)

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm at 3. (1) Magic, and (2) short days at Wachusett. I won't be setting any records this year... my son is now nearly 7 months old so getting out for long trips is getting difficult this year in particular. I've got the summit coming up and I may do another 3-day weekend up north, probably Vermont, location TBD at some point. I'll hit Wachusett at least 5 - 6 more times this year. So I will probably end up around a very very modest 12 - 15 days.

Some of you guys (and gals) are probably already at that number. How's your season so far?

snoseek

43 resort days and three touring days

Cornhead

10, all at Greek Peak, except New Year's Day at Platty. Holiday crowds? I think there was less people there than usual, if that's possible. I skied bell to bell, there was four people in front of me at the double once, all other rides were ski on.
43 resort days and three touring days
Kudos, that's just nuts! How many days a year do you ski? Retired? Independently wealthy? Ski at work?

Last edited:

mriceyman

6 so far... 3 at killington and 3 at gore... will be at hunter on thursday for the 10 buck day

ScottySkis

10, all at Greek Peak, except New Year's Day at Platty. Holiday crowds? I think there was less people there than usual, if that's possible. I skied bell to bell, there was four people in front of me at the double once, all other rides were ski on.

Kudos, that's just nuts! How many days a year do you ski? Retired? Independently wealthy? Ski at work?

That is what is great about New years day, everyone is hungover and no one on the hills.:)
4 for me so far. 3 were half days because of insomnia.
Mountsnow, Elk 2 times and Plattekill, all were after it snowed.:)

Last edited:

Euler

2 @ Okemo
1 @ Stratton
1@ Mt.Snow
2 @ Sutton

This year I'll be breaking my personal record for most different areas.

k123

6 so far:

2 at Belleayre
2 at Hunter
1 at Plattekill
1 at Killington