• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gore Trivia Challenge 2013 Results / Winners Thread

o3jeff

I had the right answer for once. If I won I would of had to split the tickets with Harvey since when I googled it his blog came up with the answer!

gmcunni

Nick, in all seriousness, could you clarify the rules for the grand prize?

the top of this thread say
All winning entries get put in the pot for a drawing at the end for the grand prize of Rossignol skis.
the entry page says
All correct submissions also get entered into the Grand Prize Drawing. One entry per day, per person! Good luck!

is it correct submissions (which there are many of) or winning entries (which there are 20 of) that get entered in for the skis?

ScottySkis

Yup.

BTW is something broken on your keyboard? You had like 100 entries. I can only count three you know (one per day).

The questions about Gore can I make up one more lost for chance to win skis? If Gore got North Vermont snow fall, would be a top 5 resort?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Nick, in all seriousness, could you clarify the rules for the grand prize?

the top of this thread say

the entry page says

is it correct submissions (which there are many of) or winning entries (which there are 20 of) that get entered in for the skis?

All correct submissions count. Even if you never won a single ticket.

Thanks for noticing the OP here. I updated it so it's more clear.