• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gore Trivia Challenge 2013 Results / Winners Thread

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Depends. Sometimes upwards of 70. Othertimes 30. Definitely some dupes.

When we run the ski drawing all extraneous entries (ahem... gmcunni) will be pulled out. One entry, per day, per person with the correct answer will be counted.

gmcunni

Depends. Sometimes upwards of 70. Othertimes 30. Definitely some dupes.

When we run the ski drawing all extraneous entries (ahem... gmcunni) will be pulled out. One entry, per day, per person with the correct answer will be counted.
i have trouble with the mouse on my PC. seems like almost every time i click it it registers multiple times. a real PITA when i'm deleting email and inadvertly delete my entire inbox

BenedictGomez

i have trouble with the mouse on my PC. seems like almost every time i click it it registers multiple times. a real PITA when i'm deleting email and inadvertly delete my entire inbox

cheater.jpeg

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
We have a winner selected guys, sorry on the delay, just waiting on Rossignol & Gore Mt to confirm. Will update soon.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Is this winner any different than who was posted earlier?

No..... I just jumped the gun with the announcement.

Anyways - it is fahz

Congrats ! I believe you will be contacted by Gore Mt. directly. Let me know if you don't hear from them within the next week or two.