• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon- Sunday December 10th

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
cannon is prob a better bet for you sunday. jet will still only be haynes and jet from the look of things. cannon offers more vert, a better trail (imo), and cheaper tickets. i'll be at jay on sunday on the pass though, zoo or no zoo, i am quickly discovering the effects of being locked into a pass once you have paid up front for your skiing. i do hope i eat my words later this season, but i am not enjoying being tied down thus far.

awf170

cannon is prob a better bet for you sunday. jet will still only be haynes and jet from the look of things. cannon offers more vert, a better trail (imo), and cheaper tickets. i'll be at jay on sunday on the pass though, zoo or no zoo, i am quickly discovering the effects of being locked into a pass once you have paid up front for your skiing. i do hope i eat my words later this season, but i am not enjoying being tied down thus far.

Also, Cannon has has Upper Cannon which has a snowmaking, plus fresh snow, plus no lift or grooming. I expected it too be totally tracked out by sunday but it still should be pretty good. Also, I assume the front five should be skiable, even if you hit bottom it is just grass.