• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Malicious URL warnings

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Are you serving some sort of cached page or something? I just checked the tables and there is nothing malicious there.

My guess is McAfee probably noted there was an issue before and is giving a warning now anyway.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Are you serving some sort of cached page or something? I just checked the tables and there is nothing malicious there.

My guess is McAfee probably noted there was an issue before and is giving a warning now anyway.
Don't believe it's cached, didn't see this for a few days after you turned off the ads. Just startede up again. Also doesn' always happen. Guessing on certain ads.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
If it is it's something entirely different. Last time there were clear issues on the append / prepend fields in the banner table of the ad rotation system database. They are all 100% clean right now, I checked after you posted this.

Maybe it ws that particular google ad. Google is pretty good at avoiding spam but I suppose it's possible to put one in there? I will research, the screenshot was helpful, thanks.