• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

magic saturday??

bheemsoth

Red chair may be having issues again. There was a lurching stop similar to what happened when we were here a couple of days after Christmas and it broke. Running now, but we are only going half speed.

Black is not running yet.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Red chair may be having issues again. There was a lurching stop similar to what happened when we were here a couple of days after Christmas and it broke. Running now, but we are only going half speed.

Black is not running yet.

Both chairs have been running as of 9:30. No issues.

bheemsoth

Both chairs have been running as of 9:30. No issues.

Yeah, I should have come back to update. Having both lifts open is making for non-existent lift lines.

Some coverage issues today, but overall pretty good.

o3jeff

I'm gonna be there black pants, green jacket skiing on goats, thanks 03 jeff and I will be there around 8 depending on the roads and how long it takes me to do the driveway(I already did it a couple times).

Let me know how they are, I never really got to ski on them!

deadheadskier

Staff member
I demoed some gotamas today at sugar loaf. Should have bought yours. Damn fine ski and I typically don't care for volkls

madriverjack

Yes I made it to Magic and the gotamas were great, but my legs got tired real quick(first time out). I won't be getting out much this year its a little busy at home with the twins. It was a good day to get a little Magic.

bvibert

Staff member
Yes I made it to Magic and the gotamas were great, but my legs got tired real quick(first time out). I won't be getting out much this year its a little busy at home with the twins. It was a good day to get a little Magic.

Glad you made it out! I hope the family is doing well with the new additions.