• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

magic saturday??

k123

Won't be able to make it Saturday :cry:

Have fun it looks like it is going to be sweet! Please let me know how it is if you go, I might come on Sunday.

lstone84

powder

can we get a discussion/diagnosis on where the deepest powder + sufficient vertical will be? And is anyone interested in carpooling/splitting a hotel room. (I'm driving - AWD w/ good snow car and endless snow driving experience)

powhunter

Wish I could get up there Jack!!...Gotta wait till monday..Pretty sure JP is going sat..Give him a call

Steveo

bheemsoth

We'll be there. Heading to our cabin near Keene tomorrow afternoon.

Look for the very tall guy in the two-tone gray Columbia.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

jrmagic

Hope all of you going enjoy it. I will be there for sloppy seconds on Sunday if anyone wants to hook up lemme know. Black helmet red spyder jacket gray pants on blue moment rubies.

madriverjack

I might have to switch to Sunday?? It's up in the air right now, but I will be there one day this weekend.

timm

can we get a discussion/diagnosis on where the deepest powder + sufficient vertical will be? And is anyone interested in carpooling/splitting a hotel room. (I'm driving - AWD w/ good snow car and endless snow driving experience)

Seconded

gmcunni

my plans have changed, will be at Mt. Snow instead.

leave some Magic pow for me tho, planning on 2/22 trip.

jrmagic

Magic FTW!! Just heard that the black chair is back online for tomorrow. If Magic gets what is forecast it will be awesome and not overcrowded with both chairs spinning

madriverjack

I'm gonna be there black pants, green jacket skiing on goats, thanks 03 jeff and I will be there around 8 depending on the roads and how long it takes me to do the driveway(I already did it a couple times).

Last edited: