• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Patagonia.com

ScottySkis

I'd say so. A good midlayer.

Remember that I found this at the brick and mortar outlet store...and specifically the one in SLC. I don't know if there is one near you except for the Freeport, Maine store. I know that they have said that if you call them at that store they will do a phone order for you.

Thanks I will call them tomorrow.

wa-loaf

I'd say so. A good midlayer.

Remember that I found this at the brick and mortar outlet store...and specifically the one in SLC. I don't know if there is one near you except for the Freeport, Maine store. I know that they have said that if you call them at that store they will do a phone order for you.

Driving to Maine on Sat. Will have to stop in Freeport ....

wa-loaf

There's been a lot of Patagonia showing up on Steep and Cheap the last couple days too.

wa-loaf

Ski Stef swears by Patagonia. I think I have a rainjacket of theirs but that's about it

Not a huge fan of their outerwear, but the midlayers are awesome; capeline insulation and R1 pullovers are an addiction.

bigbog

I seem to get a much better fit with their rain, hike & climb-wear..than snow-wear(fits teens-30somethings better I think). Have to hand it to Patagucci though, the prices are good during the specials....

Modified Mtn HW(ie added material @waist area) = ideal fit, so nice for anything outdoors in the snow...

Last edited:

thetrailboss

Staff member
Bump. Got to say I've been pretty disappointed with their "new" stuff as of late. The prices are higher, colors bad, and their stuff is really small. I've been real happy with my Mammut stuff as of late. Haven't been to my local Patagonia store in months. That said my buys from a couple years ago are holding up well.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

BackLoafRiver

How's the sizing on the R1? I've been looking to pick up either the pullover or the hoody

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone