• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Time to get the Bread and Milk...

millerm277

It's always amused me what people buy when storms are approaching. You might not have power for a week (and hence refrigeration), you might not be able to go anywhere for a while, etc.....time to stock up on things which go bad quickly when left out, instead of canned food or something else sensible.

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Its only going to get worse. My brother and his family, my sister and her family, my two step kids and their families were snowed in for three days in CT. Plus several friends on Facebook. None lost power.

abc

It's always amused me what people buy when storms are approaching. You might not have power for a week (and hence refrigeration), you might not be able to go anywhere for a while, etc.....time to stock up on things which go bad quickly when left out, instead of canned food or something else sensible.
Yes and no. In this weather, leaving it outside will keep it refrigerated enough.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Shopping was annoyingyesterday. I like to shop during the snowfall. The aisles are clear and I get good parking. I needed some milk (ours spoiled) and it was cleared out. And to think, all those peeps who overloaded will have spoiled milk, which desperate people like me go thirsty. :(

octopus

i live 1 block from stop and shop. maybe next time theres a mega super snow blizzard of death, i'll take a few pics of there literally being no bread or milk in the store. silly

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
sad

grocery-stores-pharmacies-and-gas-stations-would-be-hit-with-panic-buying.jpg

article-2276353-176EDD52000005DC-144_632x420.jpg

20090623-LCBO%20Strike%20Shelves.jpg

154883535-ec66531e4f56d994db9d5625ecd10def62d7efe2.jpg