• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush March 22nd - 24th - AlpineZone Gathering

vinnyv11

Hey guys, here are the correct rates for the room per night. In other words, a double room is $106.53, so if you split with someone it works out to $53 per night.

• Single $ 104.04 per night
  • Double: $106.53 per night
  • Triple: $133.42
  • Quad: $$160.31

Lift ticket pricing:

• [*=left]Saturday lift tickets: $43
    [*=left]Sunday lift tickets: $33

Will update the OP as well. C'mon guys get these reservations booked! We will have a snowstorm that weekend. I've already planned it :)

I think it may be sold out. I tried to take a look last night and nothing was coming up. Will try again tonight.

Cornhead

I think it may be sold out. I tried to take a look last night and nothing was coming up. Will try again tonight.
Make sure you're not being a dumbass like me, and neglecting to change the month to March. :wink:I didn't, and thought it was booked up, maybe it is by now.

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
I'm interested in a daytrip for Sat only.

How would the ticket situation work? Can I get the discounted rate at the window, or would I have to let you know ahead of time?

frapcap

I should be able to make this one, too! I have my pass here, so no need for tix for me. Looking forwards to seeing ya'll.

frapcap

Heads up guys. They "don't allow Saturday only reservations as they won't break up the weekend."

You'll have to stay Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Or (possibly) some combo of the above.

vinnyv11

I may have scored a place to stay at Mount Snow that weekend. Any idea if I could get a sunday ticket so I could ski with the group?

ScottySkis

I may have scored a place to stay at Mount Snow that weekend. Any idea if I could get a sunday ticket so I could ski with the group?

That still like 2 hours away from the Bush, MT snow is very nice hill two. Check out northfaace, are your wife going lots of great.blue squares and crusing terrain. I don't know about rooms at the.bush. their is hostel.Traeen down the.road with rooms to rent to.

mrvpilgrim

I have been a reader of this forum for some time but first post
Check out
http://christmastreeinn.com/
it is located on the access road
It is a 14 room lodge/inn that sleeps about 30. the only catch is you have to rent the entire lodge
The web site says it rents for $1200 to $1500 per night at 30 people that is $50 or less per person per night
this maybe impracticable for an informal gathering but something to keep in mind for something more formal

xwhaler

Yea, that place looks pretty cool....I like the little 'tavern' in the basement haha along with the poker table