• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush March 22nd - 24th - AlpineZone Gathering

darent

28 feb, what is up ,went to site to make reservation and no go with alpine zone 13 code

darent

confirmed for drew and jan at the sugarbush inn, how about tickets for friday, any deals available?

ScottySkis

confirmed for drew and jan at the sugarbush inn, how about tickets for friday, any deals available?

Not deals but I know som e people skiing MRG on Friday might have something for you. Let me know if your interested in that.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Just talked and there are still doubles available.

I will need confirmation on who needs tickets. Sat + Sun price is $76.

I will be distributing tickets on Saturday morning to everyone who tells me. Just PayPal the $ to contact@alpinezone.com to confirm.

Any questions, email me nick@alpinezone.com, if you don't feel comfortable with paypal we can arrange at the mountain as well but since I have to buy the tickets in advance I'd much prefer it if you also paid me in advance haha.

Zero markup here, these are at -cost that Sugarbush is providing them to us for.

ScottySkis

Just talked and there are still doubles available.

I will need confirmation on who needs tickets. Sat + Sun price is $76.

I will be distributing tickets on Saturday morning to everyone who tells me. Just PayPal the $ to contact@alpinezone.com to confirm.

Any questions, email me nick@alpinezone.com, if you don't feel comfortable with paypal we can arrange at the mountain as well but since I have to buy the tickets in advance I'd much prefer it if you also paid me in advance haha.

Zero markup here, these are at -cost that Sugarbush is providing them to us for.
So cheap.:):):):):)

darent

well jan and I are in ,come on out folks lets make this a blast , thanks nick for putting this together!!!

gmcunni

a few things up in the air for me, i may not be able to do the weekend but will try for a day trip

timm

Might be up that way that weekend -- not sure yet. How can you get the discounted tickets if you don't need to book a room?

Hey Nick, I just saw this trip thread. I'm almost definitely interested and I'm trying to convince a friend to come with. Looks like the boat has long sailed on the lodging deal but we'd be interested in the lift tickets. If you would be willing to hold off ordering until the end of the day, I promise to get back to you, yeah or nay, before then. No worries if not, though.