• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush March 22nd - 24th - AlpineZone Gathering

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hey Nick, I just saw this trip thread. I'm almost definitely interested and I'm trying to convince a friend to come with. Looks like the boat has long sailed on the lodging deal but we'd be interested in the lift tickets. If you would be willing to hold off ordering until the end of the day, I promise to get back to you, yeah or nay, before then. No worries if not, though.

Just let me know asap. nick at alpinezone.com

reefer

I've mentioned this before but I'll be at Sugarbush on Friday using a Warren Miller voucher. Skiing solo so would enjoy hooking up for some turns/lunch.
MRG on Saturday for me.

Definitely should hitch up Friday. Any other valley regulars gonna be in town?
I'm planning MRG Thursday, Bush Friday and Saturday. Was planning Lincoln Friday and Ellen Saturday but can flex of course. Staying at the Golden Lion.

xwhaler

I'm planning MRG Thursday, Bush Friday and Saturday. Was planning Lincoln Friday and Ellen Saturday but can flex of course. Staying at the Golden Lion.

My plans are somewhat variable right now. I have vouchers to Sugarbush (can use Friday), Smuggs (anyday), and MRG (anyday)
We're staying 25 mins from Smuggs, 50 mins from the MRV. Since I've never skied MRG I know for sure I will be there either Fri or Sat.
Right now thinking MRG Friday, Smuggs Saturday.

HowieT2

Ill be there.

steamboat1

Just spoke with a friend who skied Sugarbush today. He said with the new snow the past couple of days the place was skiing great. With more snow in the forecast this week you guys should be set up nice. Wish I could join you as SB & K are my main stomping grounds but skiing is out of the question for me at this time.

ScottySkis

Just spoke with a friend who skied Sugarbush today. He said with the new snow the past couple of days the place was skiing great. With more snow in the forecast this week you guys should be set up nice. Wish I could join you as SB & K are my main stomping grounds but skiing is out of the question for me at this time.
Thanks for the happy information.:thumbup:

Really sorry you cant go this year. Heal quickly and 100% so you have a year and A zone meet ups next season.

darent

jan and I are arriving on thursday and staying at northern lights at stowe, friday we are skiing smuggs then we will head over to SB inn that evening, anyone skiing smuggs friday? Nick we will see you at the INN friday and have a beer or two.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I also did rec'v money from a Mr. Conrad for (2) x Sat & Sun tickets. want to make sure I have the right username for that !

Oops just saw you had already left PayPal instructions earlier in the thread. I'll be sending $ for tickets momentarily.