• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush March 22nd - 24th - AlpineZone Gathering

Cornhead

Did you get my payment Nick? I paid for me and Scotty. Anyone else plan on skiing MRG on Friday?

Cornhead

I also did rec'v money from a Mr. Conrad for (2) x Sat & Sun tickets. want to make sure I have the right username for that !

That'd be me, found my answer, thanks Nick.

Been trying to finalize my plans, but it looks like I'll be at Sugarbush as of Wednesday night and plan to ski at SB both Thursday and Friday. Looks like it's going to be a solo trip for me so would love to meet up with some fellow AZers to make some turns. SB is my home mountain so know the area well. If anyone's interested, where/when to meet?

Cornhead

Been trying to finalize my plans, but it looks like I'll be at Sugarbush as of Wednesday night and plan to ski at SB both Thursday and Friday. Looks like it's going to be a solo trip for me so would love to meet up with some fellow AZers to make some turns. SB is my home mountain so know the area well. If anyone's interested, where/when to meet?
Hmm, I was planning on skiing MRG on Friday, but I hold a weekday voucher for SB. xwhaler may, or may not, be skiing MRG on Friday, if he does, I may ski with him. I may prefer a guided tour of SB on Friday over a solo day at MRG. I skied SB for the first time last year, but I'm sure some local knowledge would be helpful. It'd be nice to meet some more AZer's too, all I've meet have been awesome...and then there's Scotty, :wink: WKBWC Just kidding Scotty, you're the awesomest. reefer will be at Lincoln Peak on Friday, MRG Thursday, hope he gets the vouchers I sent him in time. It'd be ironic if they were delayed due to the storm.

I sent you a PM with my contact info.

Last edited:

ScottySkis

Hmm, I was planning on skiing MRG on Friday, but I hold a weekday voucher for SB. xwhaler may, or may not, be skiing MRG on Friday, if he does, I may ski with him. I may prefer a guided tour of SB on Friday over a solo day at MRG. I skied SB for the first time last year, but I'm sure some local knowledge would be helpful. It'd be nice to meet some more AZer's too, all I've meet have been awesome...and then there's Scotty, :wink: WKBWC

The goods at the bush, yes please please show me were it is at.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

xwhaler

xwhaler may, or may not, be skiing MRG on Friday, if he does, I may ski with him.

I'm in for MRG Friday!--just sent you a PM. I will plan to bring along my SB voucher as well in the very unlikely event MRG is shut down for wind holds we could head over to SB for some lower mtn action.

reefer

PM sent. Would be great to share some runs! Hope to see you there Friday!

reefer

Hmm, I was planning on skiing MRG on Friday, but I hold a weekday voucher for SB. xwhaler may, or may not, be skiing MRG on Friday, if he does, I may ski with him. I may prefer a guided tour of SB on Friday over a solo day at MRG. I skied SB for the first time last year, but I'm sure some local knowledge would be helpful. It'd be nice to meet some more AZer's too, all I've meet have been awesome...and then there's Scotty, :wink: WKBWC Just kidding Scotty, you're the awesomest. reefer will be at Lincoln Peak on Friday, MRG Thursday, hope he gets the vouchers I sent him in time. It'd be ironic if they were delayed due to the storm.

Got those vouchers in my hands! Nice! Kudo's to the postal service!
Getting very excited for the annual MRV excursion. I'm dragging DoubleEject with me.
Skiing MRG Thursday, Lincoln Peak Friday, and the plan is to start at Mt. Ellen Saturday. I can't believe I've never skied Mt. Ellen.

Cornhead

Got those vouchers in my hands! Nice! Kudo's to the postal service!
Getting very excited for the annual MRV excursion. I'm dragging DoubleEject with me.
Skiing MRG Thursday, Lincoln Peak Friday, and the plan is to start at Mt. Ellen Saturday. I can't believe I've never skied Mt. Ellen.

You'll like Mt Ellen, I skied just one morning there in my two days at SB last year. I would have spent more time, but I went back to Lincoln Peak to ski with some buds. Exterminator was sublime, they got two feet just before I got there, nice fluffy bumps. Reefer, so glad the USPS came through, I was worried. Look forward to skiing with you again, can't wait, super stoked!

reefer

From MRG!

Mar 20, 2013:
Yesterday we picked up 10"-12" of new snow out of winter storm Ukko, but she didn't stop there, overnight we got dosed with another 7" of light fluffy snow. Just as we thought we were going to enjoy a bluebird powder day the squalls picked up and it snowed all day leaving us with another 4-5". The total from the storm stands at 20-24"!!!

Can i hear a yahoo!
Nick, please inform me of any future trips you may be planning....................................................

bzrperfspec77

I think I'm going to call in sick tomorrow and make the long trek to Sugarbush in the morning to at least ski Friday... Maybe I'll see some of you guys out there. Wish I looked at this thread earlier!