• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush March 22nd - 24th - AlpineZone Gathering

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
ALRIGHT! Here we go! Let's get on over to Sugarbush for skiing / riding the weekend of Mar 22nd.

There are not that many spots open so make your reservations ASAP. To reserve; do the following:

Go to: http://www.sugarbush.com

On the bottom right; under "Package Code", you will see a box where it says "Modify Existing Itinerary" and below that "Package Code".

Use the package code: Alpinezone13

The dates available are 3/21 - 3/25, you can stay as many days as you'd like. I will be there likely Fri & Sat nights.

Put your name in here if you confirm. We will coordinate some places / times to meetup, some dinner or drinks as well! No formal itinerary, just some late-season skiing!

Rates at the Sugarbush Inn

• Single $ 104.04 per night
  • Double: $106.53 per night
  • Triple: $133.42
  • Quad: $$160.31

Lift ticket pricing:

• [*=left]Saturday lift tickets: $43
    [*=left]Sunday lift tickets: $33

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Nick,

In another thread, since availability is limited, you mentioned possible ticket deals for those of us who can arrange lodging on our own. Is that still an option?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Nick,

In another thread, since availability is limited, you mentioned possible ticket deals for those of us who can arrange lodging on our own. Is that still an option?

Yes; I believe I can still get you group rate tickets. I want ot say it was $70 for the weekend, I think Sat was $40 and Sun was $30 or something like that. I can probably also get a deal on Friday pass.

Cornhead

I'm a dumbass, I didn't change the month, I'm in. What's the deal with the lift tickets? They're not included in this charge, correct?

JimG.

Staff member
It is looking like I will not be able to make this event after all.

I have a conflict with a PSIA re-up clinic...not the same dates, earlier in the week, but I can't afford both.

Dammit.

xwhaler

I've mentioned this before but I'll be at Sugarbush on Friday using a Warren Miller voucher. Skiing solo so would enjoy hooking up for some turns/lunch.
MRG on Saturday for me.

skivideoguy

My wife and I will be in the valley from the 9th to the 23rd and some new to the valley friends of ours are coming with us. Keep us posted on ticket deals, gatherings. Booked the lodging 6 months ago.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hey guys, here are the correct rates for the room per night. In other words, a double room is $106.53, so if you split with someone it works out to $53 per night.

Lift ticket pricing:

Will update the OP as well. C'mon guys get these reservations booked! We will have a snowstorm that weekend. I've already planned it :)

ScottySkis

Hey guys, here are the correct rates for the room per night. In other words, a double room is $106.53, so if you split with someone it works out to $53 per night.

Lift ticket pricing:

Will update the OP as well. C'mon guys get these reservations booked! We will have a snowstorm that weekend. I've already planned it :)
You buy the lift tickets when we get to the lodge?