2/21/13 Thursday Burke Day Trip Carpool

AlpineZone

2/21/13 Thursday Burke Day Trip Carpool

Boston-Burke
    daytrip

Can get you a ticket for $50

Can take two

Rte. 93 from Boston, can do a pickup along the way.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Tomorrow is the snow!!!!
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

This still on ?
    You using the Season pass holders for the discount ticket or something else ?
    Im may be able t blow off work, Im in Hudson NH....Can meet close to 93.

Why go all the way to Burke? Cannon is right there and they got the goods today. 8-10 in spots up high. More on the way too. 2fer1 tomorrow too. I think I am going.
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JDMRoma View Post
    This still on ?
    You using the Season pass holders for the discount ticket or something else ?
    Im may be able t blow off work, Im in Hudson NH....Can meet close to 93.
    I am still going. I'll PM you.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Go to Cannon!!!! Cheaper and alot closer!!!

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Southern New England gets hosed again. There is no justice in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Go to Cannon!!!! Cheaper and alot closer!!!
    Vaca week. Burke and Cannon are the same price, maybe less gas but food is cheaper at Burke. Burke is a good idea for billski. Less crowds too. I'd do Cannon because I'd sack the goods but for billski I think Burke is a good call.
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Old farts like me can't keep up with you guys. As riv said, it won't be crowded, I'll have the greens to myself all day ! Actually, I'm skiing for $45, and meeting some babes afterwards. There is something to be said for being a ski club officer!

There is always more than meets the eye.

At least wave on your way by.

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Thread Information