Whistler Blackcomb is heaven! - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMadWorld View Post
    I heard from a "friend" that it is amazing. My "friend" shared a gondola with a few locals when he was at Kicking Horse and had the opportunity to try it himself. Said it was magical.
    I can verify this...
    It's good and abundant...

Quote Originally Posted by MadMadWorld View Post
    I heard from a "friend" that it is amazing. My "friend" shared a gondola with a few locals when he was at Kicking Horse and had the opportunity to try it himself. Said it was magical.
    Aren't we all "friends" here?
    If it's snowin' I'm goin'

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    So beautiful out their and close to Vancouver, were I hear MJ is everywhere.
    There are entire sections of Vancouver that just smell of MJ.

True story: I was skiing Whistler two years ago on April 20. Lifts shut down at 4 pm and I made my way down. I was halfway down the mountain at around 4:20 pm and the smell just hit me and it was coming from the valley below. I get to the base and there's a full-on concert (TELUS Festival) and everyone and their grandmother was smokin' up. Cops were just standing around. Smiling.
    "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." - H. D. Thoreau

/Shawangunk_Ridge NY 60 miles away from the Catskills

Re: Whistler Blackcomb is heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by snowmonster View Post
    There are entire sections of Vancouver that just smell of MJ.

True story: I was skiing Whistler two years ago on April 20. Lifts shut down at 4 pm and I made my way down. I was halfway down the mountain at around 4:20 pm and the smell just hit me and it was coming from the valley below. I get to the base and there's a full-on concert (TELUS Festival) and everyone and their grandmother was smokin' up. Cops were just standing around. Smiling.
    My type of town for sure.

Thread Information