• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Good Day Gone Bad

dmc

Bummer... :(

I'll keep her in my thoughts..
Best to you and your family!

Keeps us updated!

ScottySkis

I'm really sorry to hear that. I know she recover quickly so you all be on the slopes together soon.

BenedictGomez

Wow, sounds like a close call. Sorry about the trip/awful event, but very happy to hear everything is going to be okay.

jack97

wow....glad luck was on her side. Wishing her a speed and full recovery.

thetrailboss

Staff member
That is terrible. I'm having a shitty day here, but what happened to you puts things in perspective.

Take care and hope that she is OK.

57stevey

Wow. It brings home how precious every day with your loved ones really is. Hope she is good as new real soon.

gmcunni

thank you all for positive vibes and well wishes. Sitting in the snow holding my unconscious daughter while waiting for Ski Patrol was a agonizing experience, i've never felt so helpless in my life. it truly was a parent's worst nightmare.

ceo

Wow, I can't even imagine. Watching my then-7-year-old son disappear headfirst over the lip of a jump last year was about the scariest thing I've ever experienced, and he was fine. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.