Sunday River GoPro Montage! - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The youtube channel you have is pretty funny. How's your goal so far of reading 6 books in 2 months
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    The youtube channel you have is pretty funny. How's your goal so far of reading 6 books in 2 months
    Hey Nick, the first song is called "Alive and Amplified" by The Mooney Suzuki and the 2nd one is "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. Also, I see you found my YT channel M4TTYICE The reading goal is going alright so far haha I started it yesterday and am 40 pages into my first book! Glad you enjoy my channel and I'm really happy my cousin Conrad showed me this forum

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Bene288 View Post
    Probably one of the most entertaining go pro vids I've seen. The wipeout into the lift line was classic! The spill at 2:40 when you chased your bonzai ski with the other one still on your boot was the best part of the vid. Looks like you guys had a good time there.
    Thanks for the kind words man! Yeah I was really proud with how this video came out...I tried to make sure that the timing on most of the wipeouts/jumps was perfect and I'm glad you picked up on it. And yeah, I kinda spazzed out when I lost my ski there haha but it made for a great moment in the video

-Matt

That Imagine Dragon song is in every freaking commercial these days from Combat Rescue to Assassins Creed. But damn is it a catchy tune!

Quote Originally Posted by M4TTYICE View Post
    Hey Nick, the first song is called "Alive and Amplified" by The Mooney Suzuki and the 2nd one is "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. Also, I see you found my YT channel M4TTYICE The reading goal is going alright so far haha I started it yesterday and am 40 pages into my first book! Glad you enjoy my channel and I'm really happy my cousin Conrad showed me this forum

-Matt
    Wait, I didn't literally show you this forum. How exactly did you end up here? Were you searching for my video and found the forum instead?
    2013-2014 Season
    Mt. Abram 4/4
    Sunday River: 12/26, 1/4, 1/5, 2/15, 4/4
    Wildcat: 4/1
    Sugarloaf: 3/1, 3/16
    Titcomb: 3/15
    Black Mountain NH: 1/13

"A Maine Ski Lift Enthusiast" page
    2012-2013 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Wait, I didn't literally show you this forum. How exactly did you end up here? Were you searching for my video and found the forum instead?
    No I actually was just bored and searched like "steepest trail" or something, then found this forum...clicked on a couple of topics and read some...then noticed your post LMAO.

Thread Information