• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Announcing the Official AlpineZone iPhone / iPad App

Glenn

Gave it a quick look last night...looks good! The only thing I noticed..I couldn't see uploaded photos. Then again, I wasn't logged into the app.

Edd

Pretty good on iOS. Very Tapatalky obviously. I'll definitely give a good rating but is anyone else experiencing a laggy quality? The touchscreen seems less responsive than normal using the app. Almost like an Android phone. Ha!

gmcunni

app won't install on my older itouch. i like to leave the old itouch by the bed for an alarm clock and quick check of news/weather/internet if i wake up and can't fall back to sleep.

wa-loaf

app won't install on my older itouch. i like to leave the old itouch by the bed for an alarm clock and quick check of news/weather/internet if i wake up and can't fall back to sleep.

Update your iOS?

gmcunni

Update your iOS?
running the latest (4.2.1) available for that model itouch (gen 2). apple is squeezing their customers to force hardware refresh. its just an "spare" unit i leave around but it is losing value fast since lots of new apps won't install. alarm clock still works tho!!

gmcunni

i like the app...

lately been a little buggy - i had turned off all notification but suddenly started getting them again, i went in and turned them all off again but i still get notifications on my iphone when someone quotes me or responds to a thread i'm in (notification only on iphone from the app, not email).

i see ads now. while i don't mind them i thought once you logged in (i did) you wouldn't see them any longer. AND... the ads are interested :)
IMG_0485.jpg

o3jeff

i like the app...

lately been a little buggy - i had turned off all notification but suddenly started getting them again, i went in and turned them all off again but i still get notifications on my iphone when someone quotes me or responds to a thread i'm in (notification only on iphone from the app, not email).

i see ads now. while i don't mind them i thought once you logged in (i did) you wouldn't see them any longer. AND... the ads are interested :)
View attachment 10091
Aren't the ads determined by your searches?