• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Saved PM's

Huck_It_Baby

When I send a PM it doesn't get saved. I couldn't find an option to change this....am I overlooking something?

Received PM's are saved...just not my sent pms.

ScottySkis

When I send a PM it doesn't get saved. I couldn't find an option to change this....am I overlooking something?

Received PM's are saved...just not my sent pms.

Look through taptalk and all mind have been saved automatically. Just look for sent PM.

bvibert

Staff member
Go to General Settings>>Private Messaging. At the bottom of that section you'll see a setting for Sent Private Messages. Make sure that Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default is selected. If it is selected and your messages aren't being saved let us know.

bvibert

Staff member
There's also 5 Additional Options under the text editor box when sending a PM. One of the options is Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder. By having the setting in General Settings I mentioned above selected this option should be checked by default.