• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Burton Hero vs ??? Need advice on new board

octopus

I see a few guys rippin the park on Sherlocks
nice! I have brought mine into the park just to mess around, but it's a 157. I'm really into the smaller board thing, so I'm gonna try a 148 root and maybe a Flying V nug next year, trying to find the perfect board for me.

planb420

go for the ROOT, I have heard noting but great things about it, other than the super fugly graphic!:thumbdown: hopefully next year it will be better...I know next years nug design is AMAZING! Its a picture of a forrest from above and its a sea of evergreens...the base looks like a log with the word NUG carved out of it...I'm gonna HAVE to buy it. The wife just dont know it yet LOL

octopus

i hear ya on the wife thing, got a root and spliff hidden from her.... she says one more snowboard and i'm out the door!