• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Yet Another Sugarbush Report from 3.23 [video]

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Here's some footage from this past weekend at Sugarbush.

Yes, I tried the pole mounted gopro. It was a pain in the ass to ski with.

Also apparently I still can't angle my gopro correctly. I swear I tried to push it way up , way beyond what I thought would be appropriate. Oh well.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Nice to see that you got the winter pow on the fourth day of spring. Conditions were great up there this past week. Sorry I didn't hook up with you guys, but forgot about the Sugarbush thing. I was too busy in my own world all week long being up there.

bdfreetuna

I had to stop watching after 2 minutes due to jealousy. Haven't been able to get out in the last 2 weeks due to zero cash issues.

However heading to Jay Peak this weekend thanks to AlpineZone contest!!

Anyway nice skiing Nick... I had my doubts after your Magic Mountain > Tree to the face video but this qualifies as redemption all the way lol. Paradise woods looked sweeet!

Last edited:

ScottySkis

You look awesome in their Nick, to bad I didn't get to ski with you next A zone get away hopefully, the Bush a possibility for next winter?

BenedictGomez

Yes, I tried the pole mounted gopro.

1687226c_afro-shaking-head-no_zps0f463663.gif