better pic upload process

AlpineZone

better pic upload process

it is too cumbersome to load pictures.. i've stopped because i'm lazy.

i used to go to the photo section, find (or create ) an album, load the pictures to the album and then get the links to past into a Thread. just too much work.

lately i just add a pic or 2 as an attachment to the thread. this works but i doubt it is the intended or best way and we're limited to the # of pics. i think those pics tend to go away eventually too (not sure, just a feeling based on past experience)

would be great if there was a process to attach the photos during the post creation (like the attachment) but have them "magically" go to a personal album, get the wartermark and be searchable for a later date.

shit happens, wear a helmet.

2016/17
    MT Snow - 12.30 1.7 1.29 2.4 2.11
    Attitash - 2.17
    Black MTN - 2.18
    Wildcat - 2.19
    Eldora - 4.7
    Snowmass - 4.10
    Aspen - 4.11

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    it is too cumbersome to load pictures.. i've stopped because i'm lazy.

i used to go to the photo section, find (or create ) an album, load the pictures to the album and then get the links to past into a Thread. just too much work.

lately i just add a pic or 2 as an attachment to the thread. this works but i doubt it is the intended or best way and we're limited to the # of pics. i think those pics tend to go away eventually too (not sure, just a feeling based on past experience)

would be great if there was a process to attach the photos during the post creation (like the attachment) but have them "magically" go to a personal album, get the wartermark and be searchable for a later date.
    I agree, that would be good!
    Brian

Thread Information