• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Can we like Stop the Ads from taking over the Gear & Equipment Forum's "last posted"?

bigbog

Can we like Stop the Ads from taking over the Gear & Equipment Forum's "last posted"?

Ok Nick...you once sent me a solution to masking a Forum...Just remembered that...will it work for the Sub-Forum in question? ...and leave the main forum(Gear & Equipment) displaying posts?
If potentially possible...take your time, no rush..

steve

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hey! Sorry i've been so crazy at work / everywhere else. My son's first birthday is coming up on Friday and work is just insane.

I know what you are talking about. I'll try to take a look soon. Maybe I can put all the deals in their own subforum by themselves. I've been contemplating some adjustments there anyway.

ScottySkis

Just started again yesterday I keep getting chainlove ad as new posts so annoying how do I get it to stop.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Yes I updated the plugin and need to make an adjistment. I'll fix it. Sorry.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AlpineZone mobile app

bigbog

STOP!! Nick, from what I can imagine....ChainLove, no doubt, has some updating mechanism portion of the newer web sw's version...contractual with web swmaker.y/n?? Don't even bother with trying to tweak it... Not important enough for you to dwell on it... at least as a real issue.
...my $.01