$7 to see a Pro NHL team - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point
    Quote Originally Posted by thetrailboss View Post
    That's funny that the Colorado team won in its first season. Good points on why they had a tough time in Canada....but I know that the exchange rate is now (slightly) better.
    Patrick Roy had lot to do with that. They were a great team. Roy will be coaching the Avalanche this year that should be interesting.

I am sure that the players are also not crazy about the income taxes that Canada charges. They get healthcare and that stuff but dont they pay a much higher % in canada? Makes your paycheck shrink when you got to pay more. Thats why alot of athletes like playing in states like Florida with no state income tax.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2
    104(12/13)
    (13/14)
    48(14/15)
    35(15/16)
    Rossi Soul 7 w/ Marker F12 (188 )
    Blizzard Brahma Limited Edition (180)
    Atomic Redster XT(175)

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    Quote Originally Posted by thetrailboss View Post
    That's funny that the Colorado team won in its first season. Good points on why they had a tough time in Canada....but I know that the exchange rate is now (slightly) better.
    There's basically parity now between the two.

Miami has trouble supporting a baseball team, no less a hockey team. Quebec City definately deserves a team and I for the life of me can't understand why the NHL has never gone for Seattle. (great natural rivialy with Vancouver) Most of the southern attempts by the NHL seem to be mostly futile. BTW great TV ratings for the 1st Cup final game. Good Luck Bruin fans. In another week they will all be 0-0 again and I can start up with the Let's Go Devils chants and hopefully erase the misery that was the 2013 season.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

I'm not a huge hockey fan but my brother in law works at Fenway and is going to the Bruins game tonight. He met someone and got tickets. 7 rows back. Not cheap seats, at all.

Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Thread Information