• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2013-14 Edition

MadMadWorld

That's the temptation I also need to resist! Finding deals is addictive in a way but there comes a point where we are all left holding the bag on vouchers

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app

I used to make fun of my wife when she would brag to me about how much she saved while shopping but then she called me out the other night as I was bragging about how much money I saved on lift tickets this year. I tried to point out that I've saved a few hundred dollars on lift tickets and she only saved a dollar on diapers. She wasn't a fan of that.

This whole trading vouchers and coupons brings me back to when I had baseball cards as a kid!

4aprice

I'm doing this. My in-laws got me a $100 beast gift card for xmas. I will happily chip in the other $99. Best of all? My wife thinks this is a good idea! I'm already looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

Did it last year and definitely got my moneys worth. Skied till May 5th. Going nomad thru S Vermont this spring.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

ScottySkis

hunter.jpg
Potterbrothers selling discount tickets for like 38$ for Friday Feb 28 no info on website yet but I see it for sale in store is Kingstons, NY weeeks ago. call store.

Join News/Deals

NEW YORK
Kingston, NY:
57 City View Terrace - Kingston, NY 12401 (845) 338-5119

Poughkeepsie, NY:
19 Collegeview Ave - Poughkeepise, NY 12603 (845) 454-3880

Fishkill, NY:
1083 Route 9 - Lawrence Farms Plaza - Fishkill, NY 12524 - (845) 297-2941

MASSACHUSETTS
Hancock, MA:
37 Corey Road - Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort, Hancock, MA 01237 - (413) 738-5413

VERMONT
Bromley Mountain, Peru, VT:
3984 Vermont Route 11 - Bromley Mountain, Peru, VT 05152 - (802) 824-5522

Killington Resort, Killington, VT:
2326 Route 4 - Killington, VT 05751 (802) 776-4119 Double Diamond Demo Center - Snowshed Lodge (802) 315-0145

HOME / TERMS & CONDITIONS / PRIVACY POLICY| © Potter Brothers Ski & Snowboard - All Rights Reserved | Web dev by gravitydesignstudio.com

mlkrgr

Nacski.com added an additional Stowe trip on March 9th at $77 from Braintree, Boston, or Woburn; bus and lift ticket included. Same price can be had for March 22nd. You can save $10 with promo code HAXNS to make the price $67 (one time use code for the season but you can create multiple accounts so that you can use the promo code for multiple people).

https://www.nacski.com/mr/register.aspx?id=MA80873413&r=ma-bos

Skier4life

Butternut

I know it has been posted before but not to the extent below. Basically a $300 season ticket to Butternut bought now through and before December 1 2014 will not only fetch you free skiing beginning March 17 to the end of their season [usually end of March or early April - so essentially 2 weeks] but also this: Deals marked below were VALID for 12/13 season we anticipte these same offers for winter 2013-14. We'll update to year 2013-14 as each mountain confirms. To receive savings you must show a valid Ski Butternut Season Pass at time of purchase.
BOUSQUET in Pittsfield, MA - VALID for 13/14 - Receive 50% off Full Day Lift Tickets - excludes all holiday periods when you present your Ski Butternut Season Pass at the ticket window.
NOTE a 1-time $5 Bousquet access pass fee is required to pay for & activate their new DOC electronic access lift system ticket.
CATAMOUNT in Hillsdale, NY - VALID for 13/14 - Save about 50%
Monday - Friday (non holiday) $14 flat rate for an Adult, Jr. or Sr. Lift Ticket.
Weekends (non holiday) 8 hour lift tickets: $30 Adult, $24 Jr. or Sr. & $13 Child.
Nights - Wednesday, Friday & Saturday: $18 Adult, $16 Jr. / Sr. & $5 Child. Thursday Nights: $20 Adult, $15 Jr. / Sr. & $5 Child. Catamount offers for Ski Butternut Season Pass holders NOT valid during holiday periods,or with any other discount / promotion.
HUNTER MTN in NY - NOT YET VALID - SAVE 40% midweek (non holiday) & 15% on Sundays (non holiday). Show your Ski Butternut Season Pass at the Snowsports Services Office at time of purchase.
JAY PEAK in VT – VALID for 13/14 - SAVE 50%. Present your Ski Butternut season pass at Customer Service any day of the week (including MLK & President’s Week) and you’ll SAVE BIG - SAVE 50% OFF on single day lift tickets. If you're looking for lodging reservations call (800) 451-4449. Not valid over their Christmas holiday period.
OKEMO MOUNTAIN in VT - NOT YET VALID - SAVE 50% midweek & $15 on Weekends. Present Ski Butternut season pass at Resort Service & get a full-day lift ticket for 1/2 price on any midweek/non-holiday day (all-winter-long).
In addition you'll save $15 on Saturday, Sunday & holiday full-day lift tickets.
Show valid Ski Butternut Season Pass @ OKEMO Mtn. Resort Services Center. No Season Pass - No savings!
OTIS RIDGE - Otis Mass. VALID for 13-14 Show your Ski Butternut season pass and get a $10 night ticket, or 1/2 price lift tickets during the day midweek or on weekends (excludes all their holiday periods).
PATS PEAK – Henniker, NH - VALID for 13/14 - Ski/Ride for 1/2 price.
Present Ski Butternut season pass at any ticket window any day of the week* (including MLK & Presidents weekends) - and you'll be able to ski/ride for 1/2 price. *Pats Peak offer: Valid on Full-Day (8:30a-4p) or Twilight (1p-Close) Lift Tickets only.
Not valid on Night Tickets or Saturday Night POP tickets. Excludes: 12/25/12-1/1/13 Christmas holiday period.
THUNDER RIDGE - Patterson, NY – VALID for 13/14 - Save 50%. Get 1/2 price lift tickets anytime (excluding their holiday periods). Must show your Ski Butternut season pass at time of purchase.
WINDHAM Mtn. in the NY Catskills - NOT VALID YET - Still waiting to hear back from them on this. - Save 50% off a midweek day, non-holiday, adult or junior lift ticket purchased at the window. Save $10 off a weekend day, non-holiday, adult or junior lift ticket.
Must show your Ski Butternut season pass at ticket window.

Cornhead

Camelback offering a free Camel Card to passholders from other mountains, starting March 3. First lift ticket is free.

http://skicamelback.com/ski-areas-pa.aspx#trader

Can you use the card the same day you pick it up? If so, I'd be interested, free is good, I've never skied Camelback, but would try them for free. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

jaytrem

Can you use the card the same day you pick it up? If so, I'd be interested, free is good, I've never skied Camelback, but would try them for free. Thanks for posting.

Pretty sure you can. They had a similar promotion a couple years ago where they gave a free ticket to anybody with a pass from another resort. I took them up on it, was a fun day.

catherine

Lift Ticket Alert - Major Price Drop!

Special Members Only Lift Ticket Sale

Our partner, the Mountain Sports Club, is offering a special members only sale on lift tickets at select resorts. Quantities are limited and available for premium and premium plus members only. Orders must be placed over the phone. Priority delivery is available. Order today with priority shipping and you can have lift tickets for this weekend.

Join as a premium member for only $9.95 and get access to these incredible lift ticket prices while supplies last! As a member, you'll also get access to special Buy one, get one lift ticket offers, and your membership is valid through April 15, 2015.

Call to Purchase
(303) 554-6555

Call between 8 and 5 Mountain Time Monday through Friday. Lift tickets available and for sale while supplies last. Check the full list of specials everyday!

Colorado
Sunlight Mountain Resort - Valid Spring Break as well
•Unrestricted / Use Any Day
•Regular Price: $45/ea
•Sale: $20 - only 18 tickets left at this price!

Vermont
Magic
•Any Day, Non Holiday Tickets
•Regular Price: $49
•Sale: $20 - only 12 tickets left at this price!

Maine
Shawnee Peak
•Regular Price: $43
•Sale: $15 - only 9 tickets left at this price
•Sale: $20 - only 20 tickets left at this price
Lost Valley •Unrestricted / Use Any day
•Regular Price: $35
•Sale: $10 - only 20 tickets left at this price
•Sale: $20 - only 40 tickets left at this price

New Hampshire
Black Mountain
•Regular Price: $35
•Sale: $20 - only 6 tickets left at this price
Cranmore Mountain •Restricted 2/15 - 2/22 & Saturdays
•Regular Price: $63
•Sale: $25 - only 9 tickets left at this price
King Pine •Unrestricted / Use Any Day
•Regular Price: $49
•Sale: $15 - only 13 tickets left at this price

Massachusetts
Nashoba Valley
•Regular Price: $39
•Sale: $20 - only 8 tickets left at this price

Pennsylvania
Shawnee Mountain
•Regular Price: $45
•Sale: $20 - only 15 tickets left at this price

New Jersey
Mountain Creek
•Regular Price: $52
•Sale: $15 - only 10 tickets left at this price

New York
Maple Ridge
•Regular Price: $32
•Sale: $15 - only 25 tickets left at this price
•Sale: $20 - only 30 tickets left at this price
Plattekill Mountain •Unrestricted / Use Any Day
•Regular Price: $58
•Sale: $15 - only 8 tickets left at this price
•Sale: $20 - only 15 tickets left at this price
Swain Mountain •Unrestricted / Use Any Day
•Regular Price: $45
•Sale: $15 - only 20 tickets left at this price
•Sale: $20 - only 40 tickets left at this price

These Offers are NOT Shown on Our Website
Phone Orders Only, Call to Purchase Now
(303) 554-6555

Jmoorby

Website
www.skithedeals.com
$45 Burke Tickets

I think I first found this deal here but I can't remember for sure. If so, thanks to whoever posted it! I used it the other day, what a great deal! If not, thought I'd share in case others find it helpful! Enter your email on this form and they'll send you a coupon for a $45 Burke ticket - valid any day until march 15th!

Jamie

http://skiburke.com/landing/ski-ride.php?page=thankyou&fb_source=message

Last edited:

fahz

http://www.iskiny.com/ski-deals/celebrate-winter-day
On Thursday March 6, 2014 seventeen* ski areas in New York State will be participating in the first annual "Celebrate Winter Day". This day is intended for skiers and riders as well as those who want to learn to ski or snowboard to enjoy the slopes and celebrate all the splendor of winter. "Celebrate" will feature discounted lift tickets, most for sale at $12 and learn to ski packages, starting at $33, for all to enjoy. You can purchase your "Celebrate Winter Day" vouchers here for the discounted lift ticket or learn to ski or snowboard packages. Purchases can be made through Midnight March 4th 2014 after that there will be no more available, don't delay, buy today!

Some mountains are $12 Belleayre & Whiteface are $24 if you can ski/ride 3/6 at any of the places in NY it's a pretty good deal!

BenedictGomez

I've used gift certificates on Liftopia a few times, but only one at a time. Does anyone know if you have 2 or 3 or eventy-billion gift certificates, can you add them to the same purchase?

In other words, could I buy a $40 lift ticket using four $10 gift certificates, or does it only allow one gift certificate per purchase.