• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2013-14 Edition

Powda

I have a few extra Gore tickets I don't think I'll be able to use. If anyone needs a couple cheap lift tickets just shoot me a message.

Powda

If anyone wants a free buy one get one free coupon for Gore, let me know.
It's only good on Thursdays but it'll go to waste if I keep it.

steamboat1

Stowe ski club appreciation days this week/weekend March 19-23.

Adult tickets (13-64):Child/Senior tickets (6-12/65+): 1-day=$46 1-day=$37 2-day=$69 2-day=$41 3-day=$101 3-day=$61 4-day=$126 (ONLY available March 19-23, 2014) 4-day=$72 (ONLY available March 19-23, 2014) 5-day=$157 (ONLY available March 19-23, 2014) 5-day=$90 (ONLYavailable March 19-23, 2014) - See more at: http://www.stowe.com/groups/council/#sthash.OWG19YeA.dpuf

Joshua B

Please help me with any Wednesday lift ticket deals in VT, NH, and ME. I have the opportunity to ski Wednesday of next week. Thanks!

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Please help me with any Wednesday lift ticket deals in VT, NH, and ME. I have the opportunity to ski Wednesday of next week. Thanks!
2fer: sunapee, bretton woods, king pine
saddleback bring a friend
whiteface - coke wednesday
bolton - college night
shawnee - family day
gore, hunter - ladies day
berk east - Mass. residents
cannon NH residents $25

enough?
wednesdays is best for deals.

ScottySkis

Just saw if facebook Platty 30$ tickets for this Sat. for first 30 people to buy online bet tickets will go fast.

rbuckstar

Anyone going to Stowe tomorrow and could help me get two tickets at the Ski Club rate?
I lost my card and won't be able to get a replacement in time.

If this isn't going to work I'm also interested in any type of vouchers for either Sugarbush or Stowe.
Please PM me if you can help me out. It would be greatly appreciated.

mlkrgr

If you're from MA you can take the Nacski bus from Boston, Braintree, or Woburn for $67 with promo code HAXNS; bus and lift ticket included. They offered me a $40 coupon code connected to my account for bus and lift ticket for $37 so they are very worthwhile to do business with. Damn, I wish I could go skiing tomorrow but I have to work :(. Linky: https://www.nacski.com/mr/register.aspx?id=MA80873413&r=ma-bos

Rambo

Blue Mountain in PA, is letting season passholders from any other resort, ski free, till the end of their season.

* Blue is honoring Season Passes from ALL ski resorts! Visiting Season Pass Holders must first stop by our Ticket Office to present their current Season Pass. We ask that you supply your name, address, DOB & email address to gain access to the highest vertical in PA for the rest of this season!