• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2013-14 Edition

dmw

In other words, could I buy a $40 lift ticket using four $10 gift certificates, or does it only allow one gift certificate per purchase.

I used 3 $10 credits on one Liftopia purchase earlier this season, it should work fine.

Savemeasammy

The Spring Skiesta, basically Okemo's version of the Nor'Beaster, for half the price because their season is a lot shorter. $99 (plus tax) for March 17 to the end of the season, and the $99 can be applied to a season pass for 2014-15.

http://www.okemo.com/activities/snowsports/ticketing/spring_skiesta.asp

Although the Killington pass is $100 more, you can start using it on Saturday the 15th, as opposed to Okemo who makes you wait until Monday the 17th. For me, it's worth the extra for Killington right there. Not to mention the better terrain (IMO) and longer season.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

mlkrgr

Although the Killington pass is $100 more, you can start using it on Saturday the 15th, as opposed to Okemo who makes you wait until Monday the 17th. For me, it's worth the extra for Killington right there. Not to mention the better terrain (IMO) and longer season.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Depends... if it's tough for you to make it out after the calendar turns to April with Spring Sports commitments, etc. and want to get at least 2 good days in, Okemo then is more favorable. If you are going to at least get 4 days in and keep skiing after the 2nd weekend of April, you'd be better off at Killington.

Nacski is doing a $67 trip with promo code HAXNS this Sunday March 9th to Stowe. Round trip bus ride from Woburn, Boston, or Braintree plus lift ticket and the convenience of not having haul your equipment far included. Great opportunity to ski an otherwise expensive mountain. https://www.nacski.com/mr/register.aspx?id=MA80873413&r=ma-bos

ScottySkis

I know i postedd thus in my spring pass deals, but ut is a place a lot if people on here should check iut if they like stteps and soring is aleays less people at the hill. Hunter spring pass like 160$ i have it so gou know were i be a kot this spring.

steamboat1

I know i postedd thus in my spring pass deals, but ut is a place a lot if people on here should check iut if they like stteps and soring is aleays less people at the hill. Hunter spring pass like 160$ i have it so gou know were i be a kot this spring.

I will most likely be skiing Hunter this coming Sat. I haven't skied there in years because I really don't like the mountain (for several reasons) but will make an exception this weekend. I've been there several times in season & did not ski. We're having our annual get together at my friends house which is right on the mountain. I would love to meet & ski with the great Scotty if you're going to be there. Also you'd love the small group I'll be with, smoke massive quantities of mj. We call it gonji weekend. We also might have a bed for you to stay in Sat. night but I can't invite you since it's not my house. I'll be heading to VT. Sun. & most likely will not ski.

To keep on topic I found that I can purchase 1 day Hunter tickets right on their website for $54 instead of the window rate of $72

ScottySkis

Stamboat 1 if i dont go to Vermont that would be cool to meet you and ski together at Hunter. i only live an hour an 40 minutes from Hunter so need for place to stay.

To keep this on topic Windham in the Catskills having 48$ flex day i think Saturda from Potter Brothers stores.

blue_ox

$56 midweek tix at Loon
Loon Steals and Deals - Special Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

One-Day Lift Tickets
Available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only. -