• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hockey Talk NHL

ne_skier

Figured most of you guys would be Bruins fans. Shocking to see them surge in a year where the sportswriters thought they were at the end of their rope. Penguins and Capitals not as lucky...

1677102597876.png

Scottyskis2

Congrats Rangers on making the playoffs. Keep up the good work. No quit in New York.
Hope they go to Stanley cup I remember 1994- 995 like yesterday

Scottyskis2

Let's go rangers playoff game on now on tnt first game of playoffs just started few minutes ago
Let's go Boyz you got to beat these crapitals

ne_skier

Couple more weeks before the playoffs Scotty - 5 more regular season games to go. Likely playing Devils, maybe Canes. Tough matchup either way.
Doesn’t look like the Caps will make it - second Wild Card goes to either Florida or Pittsburgh. Even if Florida misses, they, alongside Ottawa, Buffalo and Detroit, have age on their side. Pittsburgh and Washington don’t, the question for them is whether to “retool” or go all in for a grueling rebuild

Scottyskis2

Let's go rangers and get to play against the nj develas shield be fun play off for the fans
Well, starting early next week it’s time.

For the first time since 2018 the #NJDevils will have a playoff game to play. Oh, and Game 1 is at home.

They’ll take on their Hudson River rivals, the New York Rangers.

#NJDevils

Scottyskis2

@everyone
☢️ADMINISTRATION☢️
READ READ READ
Good morning warriors like we do every year. We hold a FREE nhl bracket challenge the winner wins a jersey of their choice curiosity of warrior sports. So be active don't fall inactive and get the boot this is the only group who give away 3 to 5 Jerseys a season. Because we appreciate the people who appreciate us. That one of the many things that makes this group the best on Facebook nobody even close. Last year winner Steve Dourgarian in the picture below. Just click the link below. Enter league name and password
Name: Warriors 2023
Passcode: RRW4LIFE2023 Won't be able to select until match ups are official currently last spot in W/C hasn't been made official. @everyone
Join now!!

Scottyskis2

Rangers go far this year I perict
Rangers vs Devils playoff series schedule

Game 1 - Tuesday 4/18 - 7pm (Prudential Center)
I be listening on my bed tonight let go Rangers 1995 long time ago

ne_skier

No, but I'll be on the lookout for Stratton ads at the other Garden come Game 3.
What do you guys think will be the biggest upset this first round? I guess Tampa over Toronto technically counts based on seeding, although Toronto's playoff record makes it a popular pick

Scottyskis2

Know that can be in the cup winner before I go
Good morning warriors and happy game day RANGERS look to go up 2 games 2 none. Against the dirty devils in
Let go rangers I to heaven

Scottyskis2

@everyone
☢️ADMINISTRATION☢️
READ READ READ
Good morning warriors like we do every year. We hold a FREE nhl bracket challenge the winner wins a jersey of their choice curiosity of warrior sports. So be active don't fall inactive and get the boot this is the only group who give away 3 to 5 Jerseys a season. Because we appreciate the people who appreciate us. That one of the many things that makes this group the best on Facebook nobody even close. Last year winner Steve Dourgarian in the picture below. Just click the link below. Enter league name and password
Name: Warriors 2023
Passcode: RRW4LIFE2023 Won't be able to select until match ups are official currently last spot in W/C hasn't been made official. @everyone
Join now!!

Kreider all I gotta say ❤️💙

Scottyskis2

Good morning warriors and happy game day. Rangers are back home in New York looking to take a 3 0 lead #BOOM LETS GO RANGERS win tonight I perdidrlt