Major Tapatalk update on iOS

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just downloaded. Wow, this is very different. Looks promising at first glance.

I hope one for windows phone is not far behind. It seems to crash frequently and unless a pic is a jpeg I can't see it
    Life's to short for warm-up runs
    All skis are rock skis

Quote Originally Posted by twinplanx View Post
    I hope one for windows phone is not far behind. It seems to crash frequently and unless a pic is a jpeg I can't see it
    I'm definitely rooting for WP in general. I hope MS doesn't have to bail on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    I'm definitely rooting for WP in general. I hope MS doesn't have to bail on it.
    I hope not either, my son just got a Nokia phone with WP and he really likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    I hope not either, my son just got a Nokia phone with WP and he really likes it.
    I think it's a decent platform, just wish it was more popular. Most apps/mobile sites have ios & Android capabilities but treat the windows phone like a red headed stepchild.
    All skis are rock skis

I think it's a decent platform, just wish it was more popular. Most apps/mobile sites have ios & Android capabilities but treat the windows phone like a red headed stepchild.
    Chalk it up to $$. I assume MS is providing extra financial incentives for developers because WP is obviously not worth their time having only 3-ish percent of the market but I don't know for sure. It's daunting with how brutally dominant iOS and Android are.

I just don't like how ios users are married to there system, compounded with the lack of external memory options. There is no denying there popularity thought. I actually have an "old" windows 7 phone, got for free before I dropped at&t...
    All skis are rock skis

I just don't like how ios users are married to there system, compounded with the lack of external memory options. There is no denying there popularity thought. I actually have an "old" windows 7 phone, got for free before I dropped at&t...
    This. Unfortunately Android phone makers (sans Samsung) are going the way of no external memory or removable battery also. Luckily Samsung is seemingly bucking the trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridge Racer View Post
    This. Unfortunately Android phone makers (sans Samsung) are going the way of no external memory or removable battery also. Luckily Samsung is seemingly bucking the trend.
    I keep reading about how Samsung may use their own OS down the line.

The rap about iOS users being married...I don't know if its really all that bad. I have an iPhone and iPad which covers all my computing needs. I do not use iTunes..ever. For music I use Rhapsody, Pandora, and Songza. I don't really feel boxed in at all.

The Official AZ app will be getting updated soon also. They are in beta for the "v4" version. I really like the new version a lot better. Also, Tapatalk just released a new plug-in for the content side of the site which I will be testing out. stay tuned!
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Thread Information