Major Tapatalk update on iOS - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah after using it for a few days its a pretty impressive update. Very smooth and responsive now.

Quote Originally Posted by twinplanx View Post
    I just don't like how ios users are married to there system, compounded with the lack of external memory options.
    Because it's a safe and stable platform that integrates well with the rest of my Apple systems...

I have a ton of storage on my iPhone/iPad... I never really miss an external card with clouds becoming more popular I store a ton of stuff on them... And since I'm almost always connected to the internet(even on planes) - I use clouds which integrate seamlessly into IOS and allow me to access my info from anyone of my platforms - work Windows laptop included... And all my music is on the Apple iCloud so I can use any device to access thousands of hours of my music..

I don't know why people are so down on Apple.. I could care less what people use as long as it works for what they need..
    Be happy... use what makes you happy....
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    Be happy... use what makes you happy....

I never understood it either. I prefer Android but why do I care if someone else prefers Apple or Windows Phone? Whatever.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I never understood it either. I prefer Android but why do I care if someone else prefers Apple or Windows Phone? Whatever.
    I consider ourselves lucky to even have a choice...

I remember the Palm OS days all too well..
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

I must have dropped the old windows phone one to many times. It seemed to be working fine, then I picked it up and although there was no physical damage the screen displayed as if I spiked my phone in some kind of sadistic touchdown celebration
    ...so I went & bought an Andriod phone. Its taking some getting used to! I not so sure this version of Taptalk is for me, I can't find a "search bar" or anyway to start a new thread. At least the phone came with a $25 google play card that I can use to get some apps. So any suggestions? Also there was a thread about mtn bike/ski tracking apps, that sounded very cool. If you guys could point me in the right direction that would really help me out. Thanx

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Forum Fiend v1.0.
    Life's to short for warm-up runs
    All skis are rock skis

Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point
    Quote Originally Posted by twinplanx View Post
    I must have dropped the old windows phone one to many times. It seemed to be working fine, then I picked it up and although there was no physical damage the screen displayed as if I spiked my phone in some kind of sadistic touchdown celebration
    ...so I went & bought an Andriod phone. Its taking some getting used to! I not so sure this version of Taptalk is for me, I can't find a "search bar" or anyway to start a new thread. At least the phone came with a $25 google play card that I can use to get some apps. So any suggestions? Also there was a thread about mtn bike/ski tracking apps, that sounded very cool. If you guys could point me in the right direction that would really help me out. Thanx

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Forum Fiend v1.0.
    Search with Android on taptalk just touch the message and hit more then search comes up. Start a new thread which I do a lot you have go to alpine zone . Com through website .That is what I do.

Thread Information