• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pass, Badges and Discounts

dlague

Huck_It_Baby you might be interested in this...https://www.smuggs.com/pages/winter/skiride/pass-store/passes.php.

For $99 the Bash Pass gets you $25 lift tickets all season long at Smuggs.

I like this concept better than season passes. Still need to pay each time but $25 is really good and the entry cost is easy too! If you go about 20 times it ends up being the same as the season pass but spread out over time. If you go less well at least you did not blow $529 or more on a season pass. More than twenty - well the season pass starts to win - but I still like this concept better!

BTW 20 trips = $29.95 per visit - not bad! Side note - I wish they had faster chairs and something more than a double. Love the Mountains!

dlague

Huck_It_Baby you might be interested in this...http://www.smuggs.com/pages/winter/skiride/pass-store/index.php

For $99 the Bash Pass gets you $25 lift tickets all season long at Smuggs (no blackouts).

With the Bash Pass Plus you get free skiing & riding from opening till Dec. 13 & again from Mar. 10 till closing.

Also $15 1/2 day tickets with either.

I think he already mentioned this.

On top of the VT club card you can then get a Smuggs Bash Badge or Bash badge plus for $100 or $169 which gets you $25 day tickets and $15 1/2 day tickets at Smuggs plus free early and late season skiing. This alone is an awesome deal because Smuggs is better than most people realize.

VT Club Card + Bash Badge is the best combo I can figure out for weekend/holiday skiing in Northern Vermont for anyone who doesn't want to be locked into one mountain.

Can't wait to get this season going!!

Huck_It_Baby

I like this concept better than season passes. Still need to pay each time but $25 is really good and the entry cost is easy too! If you go about 20 times it ends up being the same as the season pass but spread out over time. If you go less well at least you did not blow $529 or more on a season pass. More than twenty - well the season pass starts to win - but I still like this concept better!

BTW 20 trips = $29.95 per visit - not bad! Side note - I wish they had faster chairs and something more than a double. Love the Mountains!

Yes it's a good deal. I know I won't go to Smuggs 20 times because I like to hit Stowe, Jay and other places too so it's really a solid offer.

You can also ski 1/2 days for $15 so if you don't make it out early in the morning and you ski the afternoon you can rip for 4 hours for almost nothing.

Last season I was paying 1$5 for SINGLE rides at Smuggs without the badge.

Huck_It_Baby

Huck_It_Baby you might be interested in this...http://www.smuggs.com/pages/winter/skiride/pass-store/index.php

For $99 the Bash Pass gets you $25 lift tickets all season long at Smuggs (no blackouts).

With the Bash Pass Plus you get free skiing & riding from opening till Dec. 13 & again from Mar. 10 till closing.

Also $15 1/2 day tickets with either.

Exactly what I was talking about! Combo the Bash Badge Plus with the VT Traveler club card.

Really hoping there are lots of those early and late season days for FREE =)

Last edited:

Huck_It_Baby

I wish they had faster chairs and something more than a double. Love the Mountains!

I love the chairs at Smuggs! Kinda slow but they go over some pretty awesome terrain and have nice views. It's not fun when the lift line builds up on a saturday, no but thats a small price to pay for a resort with a pretty laid back vibe and access to some VERY cool terrain. Lots of unmarked glades!

The place usually clears out in the afternoon and the last couple hours of operation isn't very crowded. Every time I'm there the parking lot is a party and BBQ in the afternoon.

Sundays are my favorite at Smuggs.

dlague

I love the chairs at Smuggs! Kinda slow but they go over some pretty awesome terrain and have nice views. It's not fun when the lift line builds up on a saturday, no but thats a small price to pay for a resort with a pretty laid back vibe and access to some VERY cool terrain. Lots of unmarked glades!

The place usually clears out in the afternoon and the last couple hours of operation isn't very crowded. Every time I'm there the parking lot is a party and BBQ in the afternoon.

Sundays are my favorite at Smuggs.

Maybe I have to give it another try on a Sunday!

steamboat1

No worries. If you, or any AZers, come up this way this season let me know. Happy to make some turns with you guys!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AlpineZone mobile app
Been about 3 years since I've skied Smuggs. It's a bit of a hike from Pittsford, VT. I was up there in July to see the newly painted chairs though. I'll give you a shout if I meander my way up there this winter.