• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Feedback on my new camping app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianflaherty64

Hi. I'm building a camping app. The app makes it easy to find public campsites and campsites with specific things (showers, vacancies, etc.).

I'd love to get input from other outdoor enthusiasts. What features would you like camping app to have? What would your perfect camping app be like?

Last edited:

twinplanx

If you actually contributed to this forum I MIGHT be interested in your product. As it stands this smells alot like spam.

brianflaherty64

I am new. I thought it fit under 2 topics. I didn't know there was a rule to only post it under one topic. Sorry.

Huck_It_Baby

The app should include info and locations of back country huts and lean-to's. Not just public camp grounds.

twinplanx

I am new. I thought it fit under 2 topics. I didn't know there was a rule to only post it under one topic. Sorry.

Ok, feel free to post up in the New Member Introduction thread. Upon further investigation, it seems your app is legitimate and not spam. I was just mad because no one makes apps for my(windows) phone :( Seems like a couple of college buddies got together to create something for like minded folks to enhance there camping experience. Good luck with your cause ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.