• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 5.0 at Sugarloaf Mountain - February 7 - 9, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD7000

Hey, if I'm not booking my stay at the Loaf (we're staying with local friends) what's the best way to procure lift tickets at something other than walkup rate?

pyang32

hey nick, i keep trying to post but it keeps giving me this error message...
"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

what should i do? thanks!

phannak

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Currently, you only have 2 posts in the entire forum. You need a minimum of 5 posts throughout the fourm on different threads before you have access. Explore the different topics and reply.

Then you'll have access

pyang32

Currently, you only have 2 posts in the entire forum. You need a minimum of 5 posts throughout the fourm on different threads before you have access. Explore the different topics and reply.

Then you'll have access

thanks phannak. the 5 posts on the rest of the forum prior to access wasn't clear. thanks for clarifying!

gmcunni

bangarang

i think you have to have 5 posts to be able to post there.

bangarang

Has anybody been up to sugarloaf lately? Havent seen any trip reports about it.

phannak

Silver Rider - You need 4 more posts, to be able to register on the official thread.

phannak

I've been following them on facebook, mountain looks legit with snow coverage. They're blowing snow every day

bangarang

thats good, my neighbor went up a couple weeks ago and said they had something like only 40 trails open. Hopefully we get some nor' easters in the next week

phannak

That accounts for most of the glades being closed and the summit trails not being ready

xwhaler

Has anybody been up to sugarloaf lately? Havent seen any trip reports about it.

I was there this past Saturday....super/cold and windy (typical SL conditions!)
There is virtually no base on the non-snowmaking trails. Maybe a few inches at most but its dry fluff so doesn't adhere to create a solid base. They are blowing a lot of snow---we encountered a lot of wind swept areas that were down to blue ice in spots. I'm definately hoping conditions improve in a couple weeks. That said, SL is great no matter what. 3 yrs ago most of the mtn was locked up and on wind hold in Late March----we had a great time lapping the T Bar.

SL is a huge mtn, you will be very impressed by its physical size concentrated on 1 massive peak. Its a true ski/stay destination so plenty to do once you check in and no need for a car. If you don't like the conditions, stop in for a pint at Bullwinkles and then head to the Widowmaker later on!

bangarang

Thanks for the update. This is out first winter back on the east coast in a long time and are definitely excited to finally get out on the hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.