• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 5.0 at Sugarloaf Mountain - February 7 - 9, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth2600

This is also my first post, I'm new to Alpinezone! I actually just learned to ski last season (went about five times) and I am a good friend of wjenness. I'm looking forward to meeting more of you on the slopes! =)

LissKB

So excited this is happening again! Maybe we'll get another blizzard like last year :snow:

Terry

I'm looking forward to finally making it to the summit. We just completed our move to Maine this week, so my travel time to Sugarloaf went from 11.5 hrs to 2.5 hrs. I'm hoping to get ski buddies from the mid atlantic region to join Alpinezone, so they can attend this years summit with me.[
Where in Me did you move to?

Spongebarb68

Can't wait to bring my honeypot down Gondi line. Maybe if his knee I'd still attatched to his long sexy legs. Meow on the slopes. :spread:

Spongebarb68

Hear they are building a new hot tub on the back of the hotel. Bubble bubble:spread: great way to ski down to the Sugartree and jump right in, yaah..

Spongebarb68

Yah, so excited to have winter to look fwd too. It's all about making memories, looking to making amazing ones this year and every year. I'm a lucky girl.

ScottySkis

I believe up until the week before but last year was sold out so dont wait'

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AlpineZone mobile app

Plus it in February now not at end of the year like in the past so probably sell quickly.

xwhaler

Minimum is 4 and I think max is round 8.

They actually have a limited # of studio condos (max occupancy 2) which I reserved yesterday for my wife and I.
The one we got is in Sugartree and has a Murphy bed plus 2 little kids bunks so in theory you could sleep 2 adults and 2 kids I guess. Ours has an efficiency ktichen (I'm thinking 2 burner stove and small fridge)
I may try and see if Sugartree 2 is available though which has a regular bed in a loft area and a full size kitchen.

They also have Studios in Timberwind and Westwind but I chose Sugartree due to its proximity to the fitness center.

As far as larger condos, they also have a small # of 5 bedroom condos that sleep up to 12. 2 yrs ago we got one of those and it was incredible....had just been re-done and was really amazing.
Best thing to do is call and get reservations made ASAP I think...especially with this being right in the heart of winter.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
^Yup. It hadn't sold out in previous years when the event was in march but with it moving up in the year it has. Last year there were no more available accommodations almost 2 weeks before the summit.

xwhaler

Also, I did ask about extending out the trip by a night on either end as I'd heard thru here that some folks had done that in past yrs. They do allow for 1 night on either side at the same rate. So for those travelling long distances may be worth taking an extra vacation day.
Cant beat $69/pp for ski+stay in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.