• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 5.0 at Sugarloaf Mountain - February 7 - 9, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Is this still open for more people to register?

Thanks,
Mark

Yes mark, still open!

Regarding the guided tour, it depends on brackett being open. Assuming it is; it's just a meetup at a certain time and they take us through. we did it last year but there was only a handful of us, it was awesome.

wa-loaf

Yes mark, still open!

Regarding the guided tour, it depends on brackett being open. Assuming it is; it's just a meetup at a certain time and they take us through. we did it last year but there was only a handful of us, it was awesome.

I missed the tour last year because I was already busy skiing Brackett ... :)

UNHsmitty

Awesome

Yes mark, still open!

thanks for letting me know this!

UNHsmitty

OK, I read the announcement and must be slow. Do you have to post 5 times to the thread here to get the Alpine Zone lodging and lift ticket deal or is that only to get into the Apres Ski party and first tracks stuff? Thanks for helping a newbie.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
No worries. Basically, this deal is for AlpineZone Members. We have a very minor enforcement of that policy by requiring people to be "active" members. To do that, we basically require people to have at least five posts. So I would recommend checking out the forums, making a few posts, and once you hit 5 you are good to go. Of course, we prefer if you stay and continue to participate in the community :)

UNHsmitty

No worries. Basically, this deal is for AlpineZone Members. We have a very minor enforcement of that policy by requiring people to be "active" members. To do that, we basically require people to have at least five posts. So I would recommend checking out the forums, making a few posts, and once you hit 5 you are good to go. Of course, we prefer if you stay and continue to participate in the community :)

Awesome, thanks Nick. I will check it out and hang around for more.

phannak

So I'm trying to bring some friends with me. Do they all have to register (become a member, have 5 posts) or can I register for my group?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
They should all become members, if they want to qualify for first tracks / giveaways / etc. We check against a member list. Only real exception is children.

catherine

Of my group coming, I am the only member. My son is 17. Will he be able to participate in first tracks?

Ski Man

Yes, can you tell me where to sign up for 1st tracks, just made my reservation.

Thanks

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Of my group coming, I am the only member. My son is 17. Will he be able to participate in first tracks?

We welcome your son on the forum but if he doesn't join then we can probably still work out first tracks for him.

Other than minors though, you need to be a member to get on the list for first tracks, as well as qualify for any giveaways.

castleman003

I will be participating, I attended this last year and what a deal. We also had the best weekend of skiing in the East Coast since i can't remember. Can't wait, fingers crossed for a blizzard to hit 2/7 around 5 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.