• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 5.0 at Sugarloaf Mountain - February 7 - 9, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkfern

#4 What's the deal with the little mountain icons below my name and how do I get them to all fill in?

mkfern

#5 Don't want to miss any of the events during the AlpineZone weekend. How do I make sure my name is on the list for the apres party, first tracks, and giveaways? Psyched about the weekend and want to make sure I don't miss out on any of the fun!

mkfern

Nice. I just noticed I have my first highlighted mountain under my name. :)

casey

in an hour or so... all your mountain pieces might be colored in! I think. I don't know.

phannak

Gf just.booked it! Can't wait.

Tin make sure you and your GF register on the official thread to the perks of first tracks, the party, and the giveaways

Sent from my SM-N900T using AlpineZone mobile app

NamofNY

I keep getting a denial from the official registration thread. How do I get approved?

SLOWSNO

I keep getting a denial from the official registration thread. How do I get approved?

NamofNY now that you have 5 posts you should be able to go in the official registration thread, at least thats what happened with mindiggidy and i

Status
Not open for further replies.