SNOW in the ADK!!

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Camera SNOW in the ADK!!

    I saw my first snow of the season yesterday while hiking in the ADKs!! Just as we were summiting Armstrong we were treated with a sunny snow squall! It was awesome!! There was even a faint rainbow but I didn't capture it.

    Photos and video for your enjoyment.







    Snow_Gothics.jpg

    Snow_Gothics2.jpg

  2. #2
    ScottySkis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point
    Posts
    11,166

  3. #3
    Awesome!

    I heard Mt Washington got 1/2" over the weekend as well.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

    Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

    Get AZ on your mobile phone!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Huck_It_Baby View Post
    I saw my first snow of the season yesterday while hiking in the ADKs!! Just as we were summiting Armstrong we were treated with a sunny snow squall! It was awesome!! There was even a faint rainbow but I didn't capture it.

    Photos and video for your enjoyment.




    Snow_Gothics.jpg

    Snow_Gothics2.jpg
    Scoping out some lines?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMadWorld View Post
    Scoping out some lines?
    You know it! =)

    Planning on hitting some slides this season.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Huck_It_Baby View Post
    You know it! =)

    Planning on hitting some slides this season.
    Armstrong is a good place to start. So many options in that area.

  7. #7
    Slides everywhere. I was drooling!

  8. #8
    ScottySkis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point
    Posts
    11,166
    Cleaned all my ski clothes yesterday, and car. Onew gloves coming today from steepandcheap.I love this site can't wait to ski got go more this year then last 2 years combined.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Cleaned all my ski clothes yesterday, and car. Onew gloves coming today from steepandcheap.I love this site can't wait to ski got go more this year then last 2 years combined.
    Fingers crossed for a great season Scotty!

  10. #10
    ScottySkis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point
    Posts
    11,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Huck_It_Baby View Post
    Fingers crossed for a great season Scotty!
    It will great, for first winter in several years I have a good coat and good gloves( gloves came today) now I just to fix my helmet.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 AM.