Snow On Tug Hill Coming

AlpineZone

Camera Snow On Tug Hill Coming

Anyone live near Snow Ridge?

7-11 inches forecasted on NOAA point forecast.

Tug_Hill_Snow_Oct_24_2013.jpg

Warp Daddy does.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point
    I think Cornbread had his only powder day there last year I should have went last year.

Supposed to be some heavy shit, I doubt Snow Ridge will open, doesn't mean you couldn't earn some turns, you'd definitely earn them. Snow Ridge is a great little hill. It may only be 500ft of vert, but you get it all at once, the lift rides are real short too. One of the best days of last season was a powder day at SR. Rambo, I, and the other twenty people there had a blast! In an average year, they get more snow than Stowe!

No Scotty, that wasn't my only powder day, you were with me at one, mini AZ Summit at Sugarbush, put the bowl down! And who could forget the AZ Summit at the Loaf? Love to see a repeat of that this year. Curse, what curse.
    Leave no turn unstoned!

Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point
    Hazy memory from Sugarbush it did snow a lot and it was great, I think many powder days coming this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornhead View Post
    Snow Ridge is a great little hill. It may only be 500ft of vert, but you get it all at once, the lift rides are real short too.... In an average year, they get more snow than Stowe!
    Do they even have 500? I have skied some amazingly deep snow at SR. There are some awesome little spots in that gully following the creek to the north. It's been a few years since I have been there but it's worth the visit on a powder day if you live in Western NY.

They have a legit 500 and its always good for serious LES
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

4 inches down , wet n heavy, still snowing
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    They have a legit 500 and its always good for serious LES
    I know they claim 500 and that there is room for error in this map but it's hard to find a solid 500.

Not put put SR down. I love the place...better lake effect than Holiday Valley.

SnowRidge Topo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Warp Daddy View Post
    4 inches down , wet n heavy, still snowing
    Nice!!!

Thread Information