• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington is open...

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Who cares. if I were a passholder I would be sliding down that one trail all, day, long!

It's still the first lift-served run on the Eastcoast to be open so I consider today the start of the 2013/14 ski season. Yay! Time to celebrate.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Gotta give them props. They not only opened for passholders, but are giving them free lunch today.

http://www.killington.com/winter/mountain/conditions

We're kicking off the season with fun giveaways throughout the base area (limited quantity) and complimentary lunch served from 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. at K-1 Café on Friday as well.

Plus, celebrate the start of the longest season in the East with an après-party at Mahogany Ridge including drink specials, live music with Joey Leone from 12:30-3:30 p.m. and raffle prizes. Don't miss it.

Never fear, skiers and riders - we're so excited that we just can't hide it, and the plan is to open up for the public on Saturday, October 26, 2013 and we will continue to be open as long as conditions permit.

ScottySkis

They will get a foot tonight because I not going tomorrow, snow tires on car cost means know skiing for me into another pay check comes tires were a must.

Enjoy K who ever makes it today and or tomorrow.