Snow Report- Mt. Mansfield - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Huck_It_Baby View Post
    I think I should join a ski club.
    I'm going to, you can join the Triple Cities Ski Club in Binghamton,NY for $10, they're affiliated with the New Jersey Ski Council. As was said before, it doesn't matter, they all get the deals.http://www.tcscweb.com/

AZ Summit February 7-9
    Leave no turn unstoned!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornhead View Post
    I'm going to, you can join the Triple Cities Ski Club in Binghamton,NY for $10, they're affiliated with the New Jersey Ski Council. As was said before, it doesn't matter, they all get the deals.http://www.tcscweb.com/

AZ Summit February 7-9
    Thanks I'll look into this.

Hopefully you don't have to be a NY State resident.

If you join & get a membership card make sure they affix a valid 2014 NJ Ski Council sticker to it (or whichever council the club belongs to). I know Stowe is very sticky (pun intended) about having an up to date sticker from whichever council your club belongs to. Most ski club membership cards that I know of are not dated & the council sticker is the only way they validate current membership. I just happen to have a few 2014 NJ Ski Council stickers right in front of me on my computer desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Huck_It_Baby View Post
    Thanks I'll look into this.

Hopefully you don't have to be a NY State resident.
    according to their 'join us' page there are no residency requirements...i need to join me one of these things as well

Yes, especially after hearing some places will give you the discount on days other than those listed. That seems like the only drawback, lack of flexibility, other than that, what a deal!

Sent on my new, 2 year old, DROID X2 using AlpineZone mobile app

Leave no turn unstoned!

Thread Information