• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Incoming!!!!!

watkin

1401668_10152017474908352_496378903_o.jpg

Just a model run to hit us late next week. Lets hope its fully realizes!!

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Why? You never separate the skier from his skis.

Because they're generally not needed down here for late season and early season. I figure that anytime after April, the next time I'd need them would be up in NH again, so no need to transport.

Yet another reason to move back to NH. Hopefully next year at this time I won't be having this dilemma.

Puck it

Because they're generally not needed down here for late season and early season. I figure that anytime after April, the next time I'd need them would be up in NH again, so no need to transport.

Yet another reason to move back to NH. Hopefully next year at this time I won't be having this dilemma.

Like I said!!!! Never separate the skier from his skis.

Puck it

What would it take to open more trails at Killington? 5"? 10"?

Poach or Non Poached? Or possibly over easy?

Some trials can get by with about 5" like Upper Ridge and others on Snowden. 10" would put a lot into play.

drjeff

If it busts, blame me!! :lol: I have an appointment (made 2 weeks ago BTW) to get the snowtires put on one of my families vehicles this coming Monday, and on my lists of chores to do this coming weekend is put the patio furniture away and get the snowblower ready for the season. That might be just far too much "anti snow" karma to allow this potential storm to happen ;)

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
This model run put snow in the forecast for the first time this season at my house!

[h=3]Wed Nov 13[/h]
14.png
39[SUP]°[/SUP]
26[SUP]°[/SUP]
Snow Shower

Chance of snow:40%Wind:N at 7 mph Details

[h=3]Thu Nov 14[/h]
14.png
43[SUP]°[/SUP]
30[SUP]°[/SUP]
Snow Shower

Chance of snow:40%Wind:NE at 10 mph Details

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
If it busts, blame me!! :lol: I have an appointment (made 2 weeks ago BTW) to get the snowtires put on one of my families vehicles this coming Monday, and on my lists of chores to do this coming weekend is put the patio furniture away and get the snowblower ready for the season. That might be just far too much "anti snow" karma to allow this potential storm to happen ;)

So we will just blame you! :)

Tin

This thread just sealed it for me. Was thinking about spending next weekend at K for my birthday with the girlfriend...well I just booked at room at the Long Trail lol

4aprice

I'll believe it when I see it. OTOH I am scheduled to be in Vermont (Castleton) next weekend, the ski's are at the shop getting their pre-season tune, and I could be ready to go at the drop of a hat.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ