• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Breckenridge, CO 11/10/13

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Date(s) Skied: November 10, 2013

Resort or Ski Area: Breckenridge

Conditions: PP

Trip Report: Today made day 3 for days on the resorts. We got up to Breckenridge on the tail end of opening weekend. Conditions were surprisingly good, a =little icy in the shade but for the most part good turns all around. For only 7 runs open it seemed to help with dispersing people. I have a short video of early tele turns with vdk03. Quality sucks - taken with an iPhone. I don't think we have much snow in the forecast which is a bummer.

I've had one other day at A Basin which was after they got like 6 inches so that was fun, and my only other day at Keystone was a nightmare. One trail open and people were like kamikaze style down the hill. I got one day on my skins but with no new snowfall there is just too much bare area to go again. Might try to make it to the resort one morning before work.

Glad to see ski season is upon all
:snow:

mriceyman

looks like it was filmed in 1972.. lol just messing with ya.. hopefully east and west gets some snow soon.

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
we were actually chuckling about that ourselves - I definitely have my jacket tied around my waist

vdk03

We were shooting for a 70s Warren Miller remake

Sent from my C771 using AlpineZone mobile app

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
What? What setting was that on the iPhone? I've never seen such bad video before from an iPhone, lol.

Well, I can tell there is snow on the ground, which is good!!

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not sure if the kid who filmed it didn't have it on the best setting or in the messaging of it it got more pixelated or whatever? I'm not really sure, it looked way better on his phone.

skiNEwhere

He should've held it sideways instead of upright to get a wider shot too