• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

List of Open Ski Areas for the Weekend

Zand

VT

Killington
Okemo
Mt. Snow
Bromley
Stowe (Passholders Only)

NH

Loon
Bretton Woods

ME

Sunday River

MA

Wachusett
Jiminy Peak

NY

Gore
Whiteface
Maple Ridge

CT

Woodbury

Feel free to comment with others that I missed or announce tomorrow and I'll update my list.

Last edited:

Madroch

Stratton Said no dice to this weekend...cited quality control... Just business I am sure...

wa-loaf

Wow! Sticking it to Wachusett by actually opening on Friday AND offering night skiing. They're turning into the MA version of Woodbury... always open ASAP.

A couple really cold nights. It's not like they have a lot of terrain to cover ...

Zand

A couple really cold nights. It's not like they have a lot of terrain to cover ...

No, but still a lot more than Woodbury's rope tow coverage. Probably the same amount of terrain as Monadnock at Wachusett. But still... a lot more urban heat over there and a much lower elevation.

Zand

Nah, just pointing out that you shouldn't throw stones at glass houses. BTW, I'm closer to Killington than you are to Hunter so not sure what's so bad about living where I do. At least here 40 minutes gets me on the snow... what does that get you? To the Bronx if you're lucky?