• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: New Lange Comp 120 MF boots size 27 / US 9

SkiingInABlueDream

I traveled back in time to 2007!
Seriously though... I bought these new in early 2007. They were supposed to be my next boot but I procrastinated with starting the fitment process and just skied my old boots until last season. (I'm now dialing RX130's.)

They're brand new, never skied, never worked on. They've literally just been in a closet, except for a few times I put them on in my loving room.
Details:
Lange Comp 120 MF (wider last than the LF)
size 27 / US 9 / Euro 42
Sole length is 317
Lange made special heel and toe pieces for this boot, with various angles of sole canting built in for people (like me) who need it, so you didn't need to mill down the lugs and install and special wedge plates (an expensive process).
The successor boot (the powder-blue "World Cup" of the late 00's IIRC) didn't continue the heel/toe piece system so for all I know those pieces could be nowhere to be found today; or there could be buckets of them in a Lange wharehouse!

That said, I figured I'd post here before doing ebay.
PM if interested? Thanks!

CoolMike

What do you want for em? Ebay would probably be your best bet.

I wear a size 8.5 snowboard boot which is very tight (I have to make sure my toe nails are clipped nice and short to wear em), so I imagine these would fit me. I've never skied before but I may want to try sometime this year and rental boots suck.

These boots are old though. PM me an asking price if you want. Thx.

SkiingInABlueDream

CoolMike - PM'd you.

Bump. Asking prices for stuff like this is like rolling dice. I see 2 ebay listings for the same boots, new, in presumably less-popular sizes, asking ~$200. I'll probably list on ebay in a few days asking $200-$250, initially at least, if there's no interest here. (But PM any offer if interested, especially if we could do a transaction without shipping.)

Edit: I live near Waltham MA and work in Needham, MA.

hammer

What do you want for em? Ebay would probably be your best bet.

I wear a size 8.5 snowboard boot which is very tight (I have to make sure my toe nails are clipped nice and short to wear em), so I imagine these would fit me. I've never skied before but I may want to try sometime this year and rental boots suck.

These boots are old though. PM me an asking price if you want. Thx.
What's you shoe size? Asking because I'm a men's 9 and I fit into a 25.5 boot. You don't want to go large...

CoolMike

I wear a size 9.5 shoe. Some shoes are tight at that size while others have a centimeter of gap at the end of the toes.

Skifastr: I replied to your PM just now, but it didn't show up on my sent box. Post here or PM me again if you didn't get it. Thanks.