• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Tecnica Bushwacker 27.5, Volkl Gotama 178, Marker Baron, BD Skins

bunne

Hello everyone,
New to the threads here, but stoked to have finally come across it.
I have some gear for sale, and figured this would be a good place to list it. So for sale I have, shoot your prices at me:

a pair of Technica Buschwacker AirShell boots, size 27.5 boot sole length 320mm.
I have skiied in these boots for the past two years and am ready to move onto something new and exciting. These boots have taken me to great places, but am ready for them to be the workhorse for someone new. The bushwacker comes from the same family line as the cochise so it is made as a side country boot with fully functional hike ski feature (one of the best in the industry at that). Along with the other great features, like i-rebound and replaceable toe and heel pieces (tech and din compatible), the boot is equipped with the air shell to bring the last from 100 mm to 98mm. The boot is in very good shape for being 2 years old, never abused and limited time walking on rock/parking lots.

I also have a pair of Volkl Gotama's-size 178. I picked these up last year and decided to mount with a pair of marker barons because thats what the previous owner had on them. Skied a total of 15-20 days over the past two years. Never a primary ski for either owners. Does show use on the top sheet but is in relatively decent shape. Recently stone tuned and wax at a local shop and are ready to ski. The barons are a small and will accommodate boots with a bsl of 265-325.
I also have a pair of black diamond ascension skins for the skis. IMG_2779.jpgIMG_2780.jpgIMG_2781.jpgIMG_2721.jpgIMG_2720.jpg