• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The 2013/14 Lift ticket, ski voucher, BOGO, and coupon trading thread

MadMadWorld

Hi guys and girls. Trying to help a female friend of mine. She has a lift ticket deal that she is currently stuck with. Its 3 Lift tickets in one deal. You get "1 Sugarbush Lift (5days M-f), 1 Gore lift (7 days), 1 Windham lift (7days)all for $25. That's 3 lift tickets till end of season for $25 total. She has 4 groups of them. If anyone would like to go cheap to those 3 moutains (sugarbush,windham,gore) please give a shout. IF you help her out my friend Shanna would give you a big hug. She can email you them or you can pick up if in NY area from her. Send a PM if any questions thanks.. Can talk on phone as well.

That's pretty steep for a hug

moresnow

It looks like another swing to Vt is out of the cards for me. Got 2 MGR passes. Would love to trade for some Hunter passes.

Who wants these? 2 MRG passes. I can't use them and it would kill me to see them go to waste. I'm going to invoke the Billski rule. Gotta have more posts than me.

PM me. I'll get them in the mail today.

MadMadWorld

If any frequent poster (over 300 lifetime AZ posts by my definition) is interested in Mad River or Jay Peak, please send me a PM.

Who wants these? 2 MRG passes. I can't use them and it would kill me to see them go to waste. I'm going to invoke the Billski rule. Gotta have more posts than me.

Thanks again Bill! It's great that you guys are offering these up for people here.

MidnightJester

Hi guys and girls. Trying to help a female friend of mine. She has a lift ticket deal that she is currently stuck with. Its 3 Lift tickets in one deal. You get "1 Sugarbush Lift (5days M-f), 1 Gore lift (7 days), 1 Windham lift (7days)all for $25. That's 3 lift tickets till end of season for $25 total. She has 4 groups of them. If anyone would like to go cheap to those 3 moutains (sugarbush,windham,gore) please give a shout. IF you help her out my friend Shanna would give you a big hug. She can email you them or you can pick up if in NY area from her. Send a PM if any questions thanks.. Can talk on phone as well.
HAVE only 2 Left now... If anyone would like to enjoy spring skiing/boarding on the cheap. $25 Gets you 3 lift tickets. Sugarbush, Gore, Windham. Winter is still here. Can do both together for $40. That's up to 6 lift tickets for $40 total.

Last edited:

moresnow

Anybody?

steamboat1

If I knew they'd be open next weekend, I'd jump on it. But right now they're saying this weekend (i.e. April 4/5) might be the end. :(

"The big question on every one's mind is how long will MRG stay open? That's a tough question to answer but here is what we are thinking. Clearly we will make it through the April 5-6 weekend. After that we will look at the weather situation and skier traffic. We may keep it going throughout the midweek period if things are favorable. If not we may shut down for the midweek and re-open for the following weekend. After that we'll take another look at it and see if we can keep things rolling. Rest assured we are hardcore here at MRG and we want to keep skiing as long as anyone. However we must temper our enthusiasm with the Co-op's economic realities. Sorry to be indecisive but as the old-time Vermonters always say; "It's hard tellin' not knowin'"!"

Powda

I have two Gore vouchers good any day of the week until the end of season. $30 apiece

moresnow

Gone.

Powda

I can't use the last lift ticket on my Windham triple play card. They'll be open this weekend. If anyone wants it let me know. Free with the mentality that you'll pay it forward to somebody else next season.

snowngr

2 Free Pico Direct to Lift Vouchers for their last day. In S. NH near I-93 and Mass Border. Can be picked up very late tonight or early tomorrow morning.

gladerider

2 free tix to Smuggs to whoever replies first.

These are the tix I won weeks ago. My repeated attempts to go up have all failed. The last one being this past weekend.
So, hoping someone puts these to good use.
I will send them tomorrow first thing in mail.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

BenedictGomez

2 free tix to Smuggs to whoever replies first.

These are the tix I won weeks ago. My repeated attempts to go up have all failed. The last one being this past weekend.
So, hoping someone puts these to good use.
I will send them tomorrow first thing in mail.

Me, me, me, me, me!!! I'm leaving for Smuggs on Friday and will be there Saturday and Sunday (at least)

gladerider

Me, me, me, me, me!!! I'm leaving for Smuggs on Friday and will be there Saturday and Sunday (at least)

BG PM me your address and I will put it in the mail tomorrow.
Don't forget to thank Nick :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

BenedictGomez

And to keep this good karma going, I have a few Sunday to Friday tickets to Belleayre that I'm not going to be able to use since I'll be in Vermont for a week.

FREE to someone who can spring ski in the catskills this weekend. Will drop them at the post office tomorrow morning if there's a taker.

ScottySkis

And to keep this good karma going, I have a few Sunday to Friday tickets to Belleayre that I'm not going to be able to use since I'll be in Vermont for a week.

FREE to someone who can spring ski in the catskills this weekend. Will drop them at the post office tomorrow morning if there's a taker.
If no one eants them by tomorrow i give them to my cousin he loves Bell.

Edd

I've got a Mt Snow ticket I won't be able to use. Don't even know if they're open but if anyone wants it I'll send it.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone