• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How Many Ski Days so far 2013/14

planb420

Reporting day 17 from the lift at Sundown right now

Sent from my DROID4 using AlpineZone mobile app

CoolMike

4 days so far. 5th day will be Saturday and then I'm out of town on business for 8 days. Hopefully when I return I can get another day in before yet another business trip.

STREETSKIER

Getting to around 30 now but the current weather is putting me back into MTB season, which is ok I guess, maybe a little confusing.
Thirty with no snow .you would do well in vt . hope it snows for you !! Usual eastern flip flop winter here !

Warp Daddy

Im NOW into this lifetime stat : This season barring injury, will achieve my 1000 th day of skiing in my life .:razz:.....

At 70 i have been at this a long long time. Still skiing a 5/6 hr day on the snow and EACH day we can celebrate good health withFamily and friends is a blessing . Here is a shot of me and the grandboyz and my son at our Annual Christmas ski week this yr .My son is on the right image.jpg

C-Rex

Im NOW into this lifetime stat : This season barring injury, will achieve my 1000 th day of skiing in my life .:razz:.....

At 70 i have been at this a long long time. Still skiing a 5/6 hr day on the snow and EACH day we can celebrate good health withFamily and friends is a blessing . Here is a shot of me and the grandboyz and my son at our Annual Christmas ski week this yr .My son is on the right View attachment 10073

Congratulations!! That is AWESOME!!! I hope I can follow your lead and continue to ride into my golden years. You set a great example of how to live a life full of smiles and memories. Never stop!

Warp Daddy

Congratulations!! That is AWESOME!!! I hope I can follow your lead and continue to ride into my golden years. You set a great example of how to live a life full of smiles and memories. Never stop!

Thanks Rex for your very kind words ,staying positive and fit are key!! -Attitude is everything

As a young kid i had this passion for winter sports which resulted from listening to my parents regale us with stories and photos of winter carnival events they participated in the late 1930's while they were in college.

I,m certain that you will also enjoy this wonderful activity well into your golden yrs too, you have the RIGHT stuff ,just stay fit

happy trails

Warp

thetrailboss

Staff member
10 days so far:

11/10: Solitude
11/23: Snowbird
12/6: Snowbird
12/7: Snowbird
12/14: Snowbird
12/15: Snowbird
12/23/13: Snowbird (Powder)
12/24/13: Snowbird (Powder Day)
12/26/13: Sundance Resort, UT[/QUOTE]
1/5/14: Snowbird.

Last edited:

skiNEwhere

I'm guessing you have a season pass for snowbird?

Surprised I don't see any alta mixed in there

yeggous

Now at 32 days. This weekend I am going to try for Stowe but get spoiled by rain for the second time this season.