• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How Many Ski Days so far 2013/14

xwhaler

Also at Smuggs today. Great day on an incredible mtn makes 18 for me.....19 tomorrow @ MRG

Smellytele

images

dlague

Well we are past the mid point of our goal of 40! We are at 23 and our original plan had us at 28 by now so a little behind! We ski every weekend day with an occasional mid week day. Some of you must work in the industry, are retired or have a boat load of time off with numbers like 61, 75, 80 and higher! At this point I will be lucky if we hit 40. My high is 39 from last year!

jrmagic

I'm at 25 and am planning on skiing Friday through Sunday this weekend so with that I should definitely make it to 30 or better which will be OK. I wish I could get to 40+ but the second job really eats into that.

KD7000

I've gotten out less than I hoped, but when I tally it up, it's been ok:
1 at Pat's Peak
2 at Sugarloaf
2 at Stowe
4 at Wachusett
Maybe 12- 1/2 days and/or night sessions at Wawa. I've lost count.

Edd

25. Hoping to hit 40 but it'll be a squeaker.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

steamboat1

28 now.

20 @ Killington
2 @ Sugarbush
2 @ Pico
1 @ Stowe
1 @ Catamount
1 @ Middlebury
1 @ Bromley

1 more day at either Killington or Pico & my season pass price will be under $20 per day. It stands at $20.60 right now. The 2 days at Pico were both POW days (Valentines Day & 3/13).

abc

Once it got past 20, I stop counting. ;)

Knowing I have at least 10 more days ahead in Colorado, everyday I'm still skiing in the northeast is just gravy.

In terms of days, this will be one of the large "number" of days I skied. But in terms of quality, it's not so clear. Some of the days were short, some of the days I was teaching rather than free skiing, some of the days condition weren't conducive but I ended up demo'ing anyway. So I rack up a lot of "days" but some of the "days" were frankly junk days.

Last edited: