North Woods Law (Animal Planet's Show on Maine Wardens) - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've spent some time living in Maine so I watched part of a marathon the other day with interest. I assumed North woods meant way up in Aroostook county but they seemed to be in southern Maine from what I caught.

If you like this show you'll like every other cop-ish show on Animal Planet.

Items for Sale
    The show does add a bit of dram to feed the 24x7 action wackos...and agreed, mainly in SE-southern portion of the state. ...However it never did produce the events dram that on occasion..the Piscataquis Observer would pick up...So and So shingling the south side of their barn....etc.
    Last edited by bigbog; Mar 21, 2017 at 12:19 PM.
    SteveD

Items for Sale
    Bump.

As fans know, Maine cancelled its contract under political pressure from the Governor. So producers have moved nextdoor to New Hampshire to continue the series.

https://www.facebook.com/NorthWoodsLawNewHampshire/

I watched my first episode last night and it was pretty good overall. This was Episode 2 of the season I think. I could do with less drone footage. The narrator changed (no surprise). The wardens are pretty good--some a bit too chummy IMHO. I thought it was interesting that this was the second episode I have seen where we meet folks BEFORE they get into serious trouble in the same episode (here, a warden in Errol talks with a party of three on a routine license check only to be called back later when one of the party falls out of a canoe and drowns).

Overall, I am pretty happy. It is not the same as ME. I miss that series. Those wardens were great.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by thetrailboss View Post
    ...........I thought it was interesting that this was the second episode I have seen where we meet folks BEFORE they get into serious trouble in the same episode (here, a warden in Errol talks with a party of three on a routine license check only to be called back later when one of the party falls out of a canoe and drowns). ......

SteveD

Thread Information